Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Students berate professor who refused to participate in no-whites ‘Day of Absence’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    Other than talking big shit what should be done at that school?

Y'all don't like corporal punishment.

Y'all don't like slavery.

You're going to try to reason with them? Please let me know how that goes.
    Wow...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      In case you're too stupid to have figured it out by now. I don't give a fuck! So fuck off. You're probably one of those little white motherfuckers at all the BLM gatherings. Holding up signs that says black lives matter.
      I'm actually pretty conservative. You are just a fucking moron who's off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
        This is absolutely mind blowing to me. To speak to anyone like they are, let alone the president of the university is just, I don't even know what to say. And him, to take that kind of crap, what kind of leader is that?! If I wasn't actually seeing this, I'd think it was content of some absurd and sad SNL skit.
        These are the kind of rude, disrespectful, arrogant, self-entitled brats and crybabies that you see in school nowadays. The college president was a total flake for not putting his foot down.

If any of them tried that on me, my response would be, "Fuck you ni66er!", just so I could see their head explode.

Comment

Wait... the professor told Tucker he's "deeply progressive".

Well good then. Suck on the fruits of your own ideology "professor". Everyone here knows that he and his ilk back in the 60's, are what created this. So fuck 'em. Fuck em real hard. Hope it hurts, scumbag. What goes around comes around. They insisted on indoctrinating these students for decades.

Time to pay up. How "progressive" are you feeling today, professor?
          WH

Comment

Comment

yall know samuel l jackson did this as well, right? and look where it got him. toughen up snowflakes. sometimes you gotta speak your mind, and not mimic the echo chamber.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and to the soap/slavery thing..

mother fucker you are using a spray bottle and a water hose to rebuild a truck, where do you think these white people would stick your persian ass?

i wont even mow my own lawn, if anyone's gonna be made a slave, its gonna be your retarded, over-working ass.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

mother fucker you are using a spray bottle and a water hose to rebuild a truck, where do you think these white people would stick your persian ass?

i wont even mow my own lawn, if anyone's gonna be made a slave, its gonna be your retarded, over-working ass.
                  That's what I was getting at with this we shit. White people bring back slavery, the kind only white people have ever done, and his ass is going to be a field quicksand checkin ass nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    That's what I was getting at with this we shit. White people bring back slavery, the kind only white people have ever done, and his ass is going to be a field quicksand checkin ass nigga.

Only white people? In case you haven't figured it out the modern bastion of slavery is Islam. What percentage of islamists are white?

Just so you don't forget history it was Africans dragging fellow Africans to the slave ships too. It wasn't like the Europeans had to round them up.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Only white people? In case you haven't figured it out the modern bastion of slavery is Islam. What percentage of islamists are white?

Just so you don't forget history it was Africans dragging fellow Africans to the slave ships too. It wasn't like the Europeans had to round them up.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Your rebuttal to facts is a song so bad, I'd prefer a boy George reunion tour? Bravo.....

http://https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_Coast

http://http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/28/libya-has-become-a-torture-archipelago-for-migrants-sold-into-slavery.html

Never let facts disrupt an agenda.
                        Last edited by AnthonyS; 05-31-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

I think soap is full of shit, and gypsy crazy.. . .

But I've got $5,000 that says his truck is finished before yours.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I think soap is full of shit, and gypsy crazy.. . .

But I've got $5,000 that says his truck is finished before yours.
                            That was just mean.

Comment

Not worth responding because he doesn't have $5,000
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So why'd you respond? I'll cover what he doesn't have.

Comment

Working...
                                X