Arms Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arms Deal

I cant get anyone to talk about the Orb, but lets get to the base of it.

President Donald Trump's sharp pivot toward Saudi Arabia has teed up a windfall for American industrial companies and investment firms, but his tacit approval of the kingdom's military exploits may yet cost the United States.

An arms deal with Saudi Arabia worth $110 billion marks a softening of the U.S. position on the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen's civil war, which is widely blamed for a high civilian death toll. Backing Saudi Arabia so stridently — while tabling civil and human rights issues — requires the White House to invest political capital with no guarantee Riyadh will pay a dividend by prioritizing the fight against terror.

To the extent U.S. support prolongs Yemen's war by emboldening the Saudis, the Al Qaeda and Islamic State branches that have exploited Yemen's lawlessness could gain more ground.

"This deal has President Trump throwing gasoline on a house fire and locking the door on his way out."
    i know i know. but can you imagine had obama done it?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Top Republicans and Democrats in Congress have called for the $110-billion arms deal Donald Trump signed with Saudi Arabia last week to be reversed. Their primary concern is that the kingdom may use the newest weapons in the Yemen war, they say.

Top Republicans and Democrats in Congress have called for the $110-billion arms deal Donald Trump signed with Saudi Arabia last week to be reversed. Their primary concern is that the kingdom may use the newest weapons in the Yemen war, they say.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

No need.

Comment

Haha!
        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
        Work In Progress

Comment

i know, but can you imagine the posts that would be here?

trust me man, i never come to you guys without doing the opposite search.. i told you i play the middle.. i just like fuckin with yall.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

trust me man, i never come to you guys without doing the opposite search.. i told you i play the middle.. i just like fuckin with yall.
            Coward. A fart in the wind has more courage than you.

Comment

solid post. how heather hasn't left you is beyond me.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You care about Yemen the al quida stronghold and friend to ISIS? Weapons to use on them? You know of a better use?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  You care about Yemen the al quida stronghold and friend to ISIS? Weapons to use on them? You know of a better use?
                  al quida? try harder anthony, that was your main point of that post.

this is likely getting largely blown out of proportion by the media due to the latest press covfefe.

[IMG]https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...40&oe=59310988

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i know, but can you imagine the posts that would be here?

Comment

solid post. how heather hasn't left you is beyond me.
                      Me too, however that doesn't take away from the fact you are a cowardly liberal shitbag.

Comment

Obama would rather have had said orb in his anus...god-damned disgrace of a president.

Comment

al quida? try harder anthony, that was your
                          this is likely getting largely blown out of proportion by the media due to the latest press covfefe.

[IMG]https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...40&oe=59310988

Trump must really have been drunk when posting that tweet, which is something that naynay should readily empathize with.

Comment

I've never understood why liberal fucktards can only complete one sentence at a time when posting? Sheer sign of one being triggered is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Trump must really have been drunk when posting that tweet, which is something that naynay should readily empathize with.
                              Trump doesn't drink alcohol.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X