Kathy Griffin: 'I beg for your forgiveness' for gruesome anti-Trump photo shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Jesus Christ man. Send me a p.o. Box and I'll send you an autographed dick pic.
    Now you wanna get with Huma.....

Comment

Expected lame response from a failed attention whore commonly known as "naynay".

What's next, juvenile "your mom" jokes?

Comment

Off with her head

Comment

i read that her agent had to hire private security for her! she's been getting a lot of threats

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            i read that her agent had to hire private security for her! she's been getting a lot of threats
            Well when you do something so fucking ridiculous even CNN fires you, well...
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I would do her holding that head. And then some

Comment

She's only sorry because even her liberal base was disgusted.

She was proud of the whole thing during the shoot:
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Kathy Griffin breaks down: 'I made a horrible, horrible call … he broke me'

Kathy Griffin broke down in tears during a news conference the comedian and her lawyers held Friday to discuss the fallout from the comedian posing with a likeness of President Donald Trump’s severed head.

Griffin addressed the backlash that followed the photo being published on Tuesday, telling reporters her career is over after she says the Trump family systematically "mobilized their armies" against her.

"I'm going to be honest," she said through tears. "He broke me, he broke me, he broke me."

This is the first time Griffin has spoken out since she was relieved of her duties Wednesday as CNN’s New Year’s Eve host. When asked by a reporter if she has heard from her New Year’s Eve co-host Anderson Cooper, she shook her head while holding back tears.

"It's hurtful to me," Griffin said. "There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me and I'm just here to say that it's wrong."

She did not mention being dumped as Squatty Potty's celebrity spokesperson.

Griffin, 56, said she stands by the apology she issued hours after the photo first broke Tuesday saying she "feel[s] horrible" people took the photo as a threat of violence. She said she plans to continue to make fun of the president as is her First Amendment right, her lawyer, civil rights attorney Lisa Bloom reiterated at Friday’s press conference.

"I made a horrible, horrible call," she said. "Trust me, if I could redo the whole thing I'd have a blow up doll and no ketchup."

She also repeated her claim that the video was a parody, meant as a pointed comeback to Trump's remark last summer that journalist Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of wherever."

The comedian confirmed she has been contacted by the Secret Service and said she fears being arrested.

The outcry against the comedian continues to grow with at least four venues announcing that they had canceled her performances. Venues in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania have canceled shows. The Community Arts Theater in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, posted on its website that the show had been dropped "due to the recent controversy surrounding Kathy Griffin and the concern for the safety and security of our patrons and staff."

"The message is clear," Bloom stated. "Criticize the president lose your job and that's what happened to Kathy...it stops here, it stops now."
                  The amazing part to me is that she's now proclaiming to be the victim. The Trump family is bullying her. Fucking POS. I hope she enjoys every minute of it!

Comment

Comment

"Criticize the president lose your job and that's what happened to Kathy...it stops here, it stops now."

Uh... what about the thousands of other people that have based the last two years of their careers criticizing Donald Trump's every utterance?
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

she'll get night time show and a book deal out of it.

Comment

She would've been arrested had she done the same thing to Obama. I'll gladly watch her cry about the "unfair" treatment she's received as backlash.

Comment

Moronic liberal cunt that fails to grasp the consequences of her actions. What else is new?
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That last bit of fame vanishing is why she is horribly acting that way.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Moronic liberal cunt that fails to grasp the consequences of her actions. What else is new?
                                This maybe my new signature. ☺
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X