Talk me out of this Sig Sauer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk me out of this Sig Sauer....

Held this in my Trump-like small hands last weekend and I'm seriously thinking about taking one home.

Any thoughts?

Start here at the SIG SAUER Store online! Browse featured products, parts, accessories, sale items, back in stock and top sellers!

https://www.pewpewtactical.com/sig-sauer-p320-review/

Now you've got me looking at them.

Comment

Don't drop it...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Need a small gun that somehow still fits my ape-like large hands.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          Don't drop it...
          No shit.... lol

Comment

I thought about getting a 320 to try them out but I'm to invested in Glocks and 1911's to buy into another system. Other than the issues with dropping them, I like the fact that you can swap out frames and calibers rather cheaply.

Have you checked out the new 365?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              I thought about getting a 320 to try them out but I'm to invested in Glocks and 1911's to buy into another system. Other than the issues with dropping them, I like the fact that you can swap out frames and calibers rather cheaply.

Have you checked out the new 365?
              You know, I am loving my 320 X-five. Great out of the box but the higher bore center takes some time to remember to get the feel for since I started in Sigs and later moved to glocks. All the glocks I have I had to do something to them to get them to where I liked them unless they were the factory "C" models and even then, the grip angle still feels odd after all these years. Sig does not feel odd at all but it is a reach for the mag release. I love 1911's as the pieces of machining artwork they are having been developed over 100 years ago, but 8+1 capacity and the weight for every day carry has all of mine sitting in the safe.

to be honest, if I could have the Grip feel and mag release of my VP9, the soft wonderful shooting feel of my 320 X-five, the trigger from my Sig 1911 and the general "goes bang everytime" of the glock....you have my dream gun. Alas, I had to buy all of them!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                You know, I am loving my 320 X-five. Great out of the box but the higher bore center takes some time to remember to get the feel for since I started in Sigs and later moved to glocks. All the glocks I have I had to do something to them to get them to where I liked them unless they were the factory "C" models and even then, the grip angle still feels odd after all these years. Sig does not feel odd at all but it is a reach for the mag release. I love 1911's as the pieces of machining artwork they are having been developed over 100 years ago, but 8+1 capacity and the weight for every day carry has all of mine sitting in the safe.

to be honest, if I could have the Grip feel and mag release of my VP9, the soft wonderful shooting feel of my 320 X-five, the trigger from my Sig 1911 and the general "goes bang everytime" of the glock....you have my dream gun. Alas, I had to buy all of them!
                We need to talk... if you like the 1911 but not the capacity/weight for carry I'll be happy to help you design a new one that will meet your needs.

Stevo

Comment

We need to talk... if you like the 1911 but not the capacity/weight for carry I'll be happy to help you design a new one that will meet your needs.
                  LOL! too much work. My G19C works just fine and only cost $480. I'll deal with the shortcomings. I have a double stack 1911 in 9mm and it would have to be made of aluminum or titanium to be practical and would likely cost a fortune!

Comment

LOL! too much work. My G19C works just fine and only cost $480. I'll deal with the shortcomings. I have a double stack 1911 in 9mm and it would have to be made of aluminum or titanium to be practical and would likely cost a fortune!
                    I've seen some of your cars... a fortune is relative. But yes, Titanium and Aluminum are both options... guess which is more expensive.

Stevo

Comment

I've seen some of your cars... a fortune is relative. But yes, Titanium and Aluminum are both options... guess which is more expensive.
                      Interesting to stay the least. How does the aluminum finish stand up to hand oils and powder stains and such? I guess you have to anodize it? Options in Chromoly?

LOL! I need a custom 1911 like I need a hole another hole in the head. too may car projects right now.

Comment

Interesting to stay the least. How does the aluminum finish stand up to hand oils and powder stains and such? I guess you have to anodize it? Options in Chromoly?

LOL! I need a custom 1911 like I need a hole another hole in the head. too may car projects right now.

I'd recommend a PVD coating. Mine is CrN coated which appears stainless, and Black is an option as well, and is even harder and more scratch resistant.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                        X