Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks slow...

Comment

This is horrible and I hope you don’t get screwed but I am very interested to see how this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        I am seriously confused. I bought a car last week, had it shippied. Was supposed to be delivered Sunday, then Monday then Tuesday. After losing contact with the truck driver Tuesday morning it seems he dissapeared. Car dealer can not locate it and has no response from the driver as well. The driver and truck is theirs and since they guy has worked there 7 years without issue they never GPSd the truck. Because the Audi is in a trailer they cant GPS track it as well. I watch too many movies so I suggested to have the car pinged since its still theirs and has on board cellular and wi-fi but I guess they cant do that in real life.
        I told them just wire me back the money but my bank is stupid and the wire cant just be returned to my account, it has to go through the parent bank, then my bank and then told to be routed to my account. This is annoying the shit out of me.
        Was this an international purchase or something? You shouldn’t need an intermediary bank to handle wires in the US

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Was this an international purchase or something? You shouldn’t need an intermediary bank to handle wires in the US
            No, was bought in Washington. My bank is just retarded when it comes to incoming wire transfers. Thats why I never use it, its a major PITA.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

This story just doesn't make sense in so many ways.

If it's as good as a deal as you stated... they sold it to someone else. Wiring the money back to you shouldn't take this long... they haven't sent it back

Comment

I got fucked good on a car purchase deal out of Washington State recently... must be something in the water up there.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Laid up at a hotel with a crack whore. Probably swapped the car and title for a good time. He will turn up at DPD saying he got jacked. Car will be recovered, with the keys in the ignition, smelling like hookers and blow. Happens all the time.
                  Atleast someone put a positive spin on this situation!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that he is confused... as wire transfers travel through the Federal Reserve as the middle man.
                    Bank/Fed Reserve/Bank

When you're waiting for a wire transfer to show up in your account, every day seems like an eternity. The good news is, unless there was a problem with the transfer, you should have access to this money within 24 hours. Another exception may be if the transfer is made after the bank's cutoff time.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that he is confused... as wire transfers travel through the Federal Reserve as the middle man.
                      Bank/Fed Reserve/Bank

https://pocketsense.com/someone-wire...-up-24424.html
                      I guess it could be a smaller bank utilizing a larger bank via third party.

Comment

Perez Transport LLC strikes again, I recommended them as a joke I the last thread.
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Do you have the VIN? I'd be curious to give it a couple of months and check to see if the car has been titled to someone.

Comment

I do. I had insurance on it.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              PM 93Lxhorse
                              Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                                Bravo!
                                Almost forgot about that story.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X