Please step up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Sorry...Most of us see these requests regularly...especially with Facebook and go fund me. Please forgive us for not prioritizing our money in the manner in which you feel entitled to.
    Entitled? if you really believe that, I’m sorry.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Hey guys, let's keep the thread friendly. Samhain was just trying to be helpful, and it goes to a good cause. No need to donate if you don't want to, it's totally understandable, no entitlement here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Sorry...Most of us see these requests regularly...especially with Facebook and go fund me. Please forgive us for not prioritizing our money in the manner in which you feel entitled to.
        It's a charity.... not the Democratic Party giving away trillions to bums. And you dare to call anyone salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
          I thought with all the cow skin rugs on here there would've been more interest in helping.
          Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          Hey guys, let's keep the thread friendly. Samhain was just trying to be helpful, and it goes to a good cause. No need to donate if you don't want to, it's totally understandable, no entitlement here.
          Done, and FYI @Samhain is correct...I do have a cowskin.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Done, and FYI @Samhain is correct...I do have a cowskin.

Damn man, thank you sir!!

Comment

As another person on here with MS myself I want to say THANK YOU to those that donated.
              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
              X