Range Day Thur 3/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Day Thur 3/15

I'm off work this Thur, anyone interested in going shooting down at ETTS?

Sigh Working Thursday and because my co-worker is on vacation I'm backing him up and on call. Plus Thursdays Is my big meeting day with multiple ones all day long. I'm full of excuses. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday are usually good for me for future reference

Comment

Wish I could, I'll be at work... I did get to shoot there yesterday though, took 2nd overall in the USPSA match.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Sigh Working Thursday and because my co-worker is on vacation I'm backing him up and on call. Plus Thursdays Is my big meeting day with multiple ones all day long. I'm full of excuses. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday are usually good for me for future reference
        Call in dead, hombre!

Comment

*Friday morning*

Boss: I thought you were dead?

Jose: Well... I got better.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            Call in dead, hombre!
            Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            *Friday morning*

Boss: I thought you were dead?

Jose: Well... I got better.
            I've already used that excuse before and had a bunch of witnesses when they carted me off in an ambulance from the office

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              I've already used that excuse before and had a bunch of witnesses when they carted me off in an ambulance from the office
              HA!

Boss on Friday: I heard you died'ed yesterday, I'm glad you're doing better, when can you come back to work???
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I’ll be making some extra cheddar that day 8-5
                2012 GT500

Comment

Not only is that my birthday, but I'm working. So I double-wish I could go.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You biiiiiiitches!

Comment

Working...
                    X