Looking for this car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for this car

Been trying to find old car that was sold from under me while getting divorced
    Attached Files

when and where

Comment

2011 in the Ft Worth area

Comment

Don't mean to rude, but that car is probably long gone. Been crushed and in a Recycler somewhere. I tried to find my '00 GT some years later after a foolish teenage girl t-boned me coming out of a Tom Thumb parking lot. It was long gone. I wanted to get some parts off it that insurance would not let me touch during the process. I'll just say it is certainly possible to find, but don't put to much stock in it. You may end up very disappointed.

Comment

This would be a lot easier if you had the VIN.

Comment

If you ever had it's oil changed at a quick lube, you might call that place. They usually keep the vin/info on file.

Comment

You know why divorces are so expensive?

I fortunately kept both Mustangs, my truck, dirt bike, sport bike, the boat and the house - gave my ex cash (and her new Acura TL) instead. She took the money and rode off into the sunset with her beau.

I don't like to think about how much my 401k would be worth had I not taken roughly 75% of it to buy her out though. It was either that or sell everything and split the cash.

Comment

my x took all but 1 car in the divorce while i was in Iraq.this one is the one my daughter and i built together.

Comment

Originally posted by pulngz View Post
                  my x took all but 1 car in the divorce while i was in Iraq.this one is the one my daughter and i built together.
                  You are new here. If you are for real and being honest about this situation I could use a lot of resources to help you find your car.

I need last plate#, VIN#, and last service records if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    You know why divorces are so expensive?
                    Because they are worth it!!

Comment

Working...
                    X