FYI Lone Star Gun Club temporarily shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
    So are these guys saying they've spent over $25000 on improvements or $250,000?
    You can rent a decent size front end loader for @ $2k a week and should be able to move a hell of a lot of dirt over a 2 week period.
    $250K on construction costs to date, as well as legal fees fighting the neighbors.

Comment

They announced they were closed today.

I want my money back. Going to go to Visa for this.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        They announced they were closed today.

I want my money back. Going to go to Visa for this.
        Looks like a name change to falcon ridge gun club

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          Looks like a name change to falcon ridge gun club
          My ass. lol. Those idiots posted up early Friday morning that the bank closed on them. Said they were "working with the bank" for some viable resolution. Two yahoos quit their day jobs and dumped their savings into Lonestar in Nov '17 but apparently that wasn't enough. Strangely enough, the post was deleted within a few hours and the Lonestar FB page was gone. Their webpage was a placeholder on GoDaddy I believe. So they basically closed up shop, made a post and then deleted it, and ghosted anything on the web. No email announcement to membership. Those guys can suck it!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            My ass. lol. Those idiots posted up early Friday morning that the bank closed on them. Said they were "working with the bank" for some viable resolution. Two yahoos quit their day jobs and dumped their savings into Lonestar in Nov '17 but apparently that wasn't enough. Strangely enough, the post was deleted within a few hours and the Lonestar FB page was gone. Their webpage was a placeholder on GoDaddy I believe. So they basically closed up shop, made a post and then deleted it, and ghosted anything on the web. No email announcement to membership. Those guys can suck it!
            Fucking Canadians!

Comment

We are contacting each of you to let you know that Lonestar Gun Club is closed for business.

The bank is foreclosing on Events Downrange , (DBA- Lonestar Gun Club).

Matt and Lisa Dryer intend to acquire the property from the bank and continue operations under a new company as sole owners, but have to wait for the bank to complete its process.

Assuming the new company acquires the property, The new company will gladly honor your existing Lonestar memberships with proof of payment as we have not been given access to the membership data. At this time our hands are tied while we wait for the bank to complete their process. We are told the process will be swift so thank you for your patience as we transition. Once this process is complete a new website and range will arise and we will update you immediately.

Feel free to contact us at Sales@FalconRidgeGunClub.Com; or 469-387-6016

Comment

Aparrently Falcon Ridge Gun Club lost the land in a legal battle and is now hunting for new property.

Bad to worse news.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  Aparrently Falcon Ridge Gun Club lost the land in a legal battle and is now hunting for new property.

Bad to worse news.
                  Sucks. Where'd you see that at?

Comment

Working...
                  X