No announcement yet.

Note from my child's school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This country is so fucked,i bet you'll do exactly what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
      Even money he'll pretend it didn't happen and play dumb if his kid gets busted for "playing guns."
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Even money he'll pretend it didn't happen and play dumb if his kid gets busted for "playing guns."
        He signed the fucking thing and returned it. I'm surprised he didn't participate in the FWPD Gun buyback per the school's recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          This. Fuck that shit! Who knows what they are teaching your kid all day.

And I'm guessing it's not cheap, either. I'd want to pull my kid out, but would rather go down in flames now. Send him to school with a couple of cap guns.
          I'm sure white privilege is daily and history lessons lament on the slave owning founding fathers.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Post the fuck out of that on reddit, with details, and let it blow up in their face.
            Do this!! I'll share on Reddit as well with your blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
              Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              He signed the fucking thing and returned it. I'm surprised he didn't participate in the FWPD Gun buyback per the school's recommendation.
              You guys have me pegged. Can you please come to my house so I can give you all of my guns for free? Save me and my children from myself, please.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                You guys have me pegged. Can you please come to my house so I can give you all of my guns for free? Save me and my children from myself, please.
                I'll play along. What was your response to that note?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Is there a compelling reason to enroll a 2-year old in a Montessori school?

<<<<< knows nothing about Montessori

Comment

Montessori schools are the most liberal schools out there . they will shove the far left agenda into your kids head. green peace will be the hero and all the rest of the liberal shit. good teaching skills for the most part but not worth the damage to your kid. they will also pump your kid for info on you .

Comment

I simply could not justify the cost and ..... uppity behavior of those schools.

My kids are not angels but they are not shitheads either. At 7 they shoot guns sometimes and they shot various bb, airsoft and other guns at 3 and 4 when we were looking into those places. So, guess they would have been disqualified.

As for the OP, I'd start by going to the school and politely talking to them and let it go from there. If they stood strong on their stance, I'd find someplace else for my kids. Kids don't need that sort of negativity in their lives, it'll come soon enough.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

its a better education, something i am sure you wouldn't know about either.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Is there a compelling reason to enroll a 2-year old in a Montessori school?

<<<<< knows nothing about Montessori
                          see above
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

At least I don't have to run to Google for nearly every post I make. My public school education was actually great, no forced integration until late in high school when it was too late for the subsequent dumbing down that inevitably followed to accommodate the negro students.

Comment

LOL at this. Fuck that place. I'd find a new school for my kid, and I'd also put that shit on reddit and watch the mushroom cloud occur.

Comment

Tell them that you complied with their rules and removed everything from your home the days you signed up. That he has been sheltered from all forms of violence and loud noises. And that the only place he could have been subjected to this has been at their school. Let them know you are actively looking for school that can provide a safer environment as they are failing miserably.

Comment

Working...
                                X