No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May have a shorty in the safe. PM me your number and I'll check this evening.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Sold
      Last edited by NoClassic; 01-30-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Look for 20rd M14 mags.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I have a couple of barrels for a Glock 21.

One is a used Lone Wolf stainless, standard length in good condition - $50
          The other is a like new with original box, shot MAYBE 1 magazine through it, Storm Lake stainless threaded - $150
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Look for 20rd M14 mags.
            I still fucking hate you...
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Anyone have some LPK's laying around?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Received these in a trade thinking I'd have time to sell them. Well, life has other plans and January looks to be busier than December, for me. My loss, your gain.

New and used Quad rail covers:
                • P&S Products 6" - 102 sets of 4/per set (408)
                • Knights Armament 6" - 36 sets of 4/per set (144)
                • Knights Armament 4" - 10 sets of 4/per set (40)
                • Knights Armament 2" - 29 sets of 4/per set (116)

Total of separate rail covers. $250 + Shipping or face to face around Aledo, Tx. (2 boxes)
                That's 32₵ PER PIECE!
                These sell for $15 a set. I'm sure you can do the math. For those of you who are vendors at gun shows, Ebay, etc, I'm positive you can make a nice profit margin off these. I simply don't have the time.

Paypal, cash, etc ready. Heck, I'll even take Crypto currencies.

(Note, ALL images below show the rails in piled sets of 4 each. I just didn't have the floor space to show all of them 1 by 1.)

P&S Products 6"

Knights Armament 6"

Knights Armament 4"

Knights Armament 2"

All of them. No, my wife wasn't happy.
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I have some parts for a SBR / Pistol build. They have been assembled once but never fired. All parts in perfect shape.

11.5" adams arms voodoo VDI melonited barrel chambered in 5.56 / .223

carbine length adams arms melonite gas tube

Midwest Industries 10.5" handguard P/N: MI-LWM10G3-BLK

Looking for $250 for it all or trade for .300 / 220gr subs. New purchase price was $370

Comment

• I have an ammo can (.50 I think) full of mixed once fired brass if anyone is interested. Mostly 5.56 and 9 MM I believe
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• looking to get a g26 or g19 ideally, but open to offers.

PMC Bronze .223 Remington 55-Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat-Tail--888rds

I also have 4 tapco 30rd mags black $ 10ea
                      and
                      3 Troy BattleMags black $12/ea------2 of them are still in the original packaging

Vortex Strikefire Gen 1 --- seen less than 100rds.(with box and paperwork)

insite mx3 tactical illuminator ---seen less than 100rds(with box and paperwork)

Spikes "Punisher" lower with KAK Shockwave brace and buffertube, buffer(spikes st-t2) and spring

Anvil Arms lower and what i believe to be a MOdel 1 Upper Complete AR rife $ Magpul MOE Stock UTG rail

remington 870 20ga like new

god bless
                      Last edited by ELVIS; 01-22-2018, 07:41 PM.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• What are you asking for that strikefire?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          What are you asking for that strikefire?
                          $120 sir

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• For Sale: AR15 pistol upper in 9mm. $600 (obo), USPS Money Order, PayPal Gift, Bit/alt coins, and of course cash accepted.
                            (LOWER NOT INCLUDED!)

Eight-One-7-Seven-9-three-Eight-2-Four-1

This has been a fun kit with only a couple of hundred rounds down it. However, time to let it go to someone else. It utilizes a TAC2-DC quick removal barrel kit with free float hand guard, faux suppressor/flash hider, slick side upper, with BCG and CH, magwell insert (uses Glock 9mm mags), with 9mm stainless barrel, buffer tube, spring, and kit specific buffer.

(Or, buy this, add your own 5.56 components and have a break down AR15 for 1/2 the original price!)

Willing to ship if you're willing to pay shipping but I prefer face to face in Aledo/West Forth Worth. DL/CHL/etc to be provided.

Cross posted, won't "hold it"

I've never had a failure to fire or eject. Included is a combination locked briefcase with padded foam.

No markings on BCG, CH, or upper.

On YOUR lower, simply install the magwell insert, buffer tube, pin on the upper, and start shooting.

Brief Magwell insert install
                            1. remove bolt catch
                            2. depress mag catch
                            3. slide in
                            4. reinstall bolt catch

Assembled sample

Stowed with your lower

(Yes, it breaks down and fits in a standard briefcase.)

ALL parts provided. Magwell insert, bottom middle. FAKE surpressor.

Parts assembled as much as possible.

Comment

• WTT/WTS PARTS for Chiappa / Citadel 1911-22. I have 3 magazines, and basically everything but the receiver/frame if anyone has one and wants extra parts. The frame has damage and Chiappa said its not repairable or wartantied. David 9038196430

Comment

• Do you have the thread adapter for the barrel?
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X