No announcement yet.

Dallas mayor to NRA, find new city for convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else catch Craig Miller on 1310 the ticket this morning standing up to the NRA? It was terrible
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
      Screw Dwaine Caraway, he does not believe that black on black killings are a problem. Just another liberal fool. Glad I moved from Dallas years ago.

Just another broken city.

Oh yea, Lets ban plastic bags.
      Black on black killings are not a problem, they are the solution.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Black on black killings are not a problem, they are the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          Did anyone else catch Craig Miller on 1310 the ticket this morning standing up to the NRA? It was terrible
          When those guys (anyone on the Ticket) goes off sports into political things they know nothing about I just have to turn it off. I am fine with people having views that oppose mine, and don't mind listening to it, but at least educate yourself first. Otherwise you are just another blithering idiot.
          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

I guess he was cool with all the guns at the SCI convention there last month.

Comment

if the nra pulled out of dallas the hotels and restaurants would go full meltdown. it would be greatness .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                if the nra pulled out of dallas the hotels and restaurants would go full meltdown. it would be greatness .
                I have to agree. Ft Worth should roll out the red carpet to the NRA and steal the convention away.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Come to McKinney! We need it!
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
                    Oh yea, Lets ban plastic bags.
                    I dont understand the big problem about this. I dont use plastic bags, I picked up the habit when I lived in LA obviously, but after doing it a hand full of times, its really not that big of a deal and I quite enjoy bringing my own.

Besides, they dont ban them, you just get charged extra for using them.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      I have to agree. Ft Worth should roll out the red carpet to the NRA and steal the convention away.
                      Sadly the convention center is already booked that weekend, as is Irving's. Jerry World is open but the Rangers are hosting the Red Sox that weekend. Realistically the NRA isn't going to move it based on one moron's statements but I bet they take Dallas out of consideration for future events.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                        I dont understand the big problem about this. I dont use plastic bags, I picked up the habit when I lived in LA obviously, but after doing it a hand full of times, its really not that big of a deal and I quite enjoy bringing my own.

Besides, they dont ban them, you just get charged extra for using them.
                        I agree with you. We get paper 1/3 of the time and plastic the other, but we reuse the plastic bags as trash bags at the house and in the car for the small cans. I have no problem with cities that charge for bags. It's on the consumer at that point.

Comment

F that Dwaine Caraway guy.

This AM during the CBS News, he was spewing - “I am a believer of the Second Amendment. I have five guns, one in my car, one in every room of my house,” Caraway said.

Just wait till his car gets jacked in the hood

On January 25, 2018, it was reported by local news in Dallas, Texas that Caraway was linked to Slater Swartwood, a businessman facing prison time for bribing public officials. NBCDFW questioned Caraway about his receipt of payments from Smartwood who testified that he directed payments to Caraway in exchange for Caraway's support of Smartwood's company, Elf Investments, getting contracts from the city. The alleged payments occurred when Caraway was a member of the Dallas city council.

Such a stand up citizen of the Dallas City Council ..

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                            Come to McKinney! We need it!
                            No the hell we don't. McKinney residents need to realize that the busier this town gets...the more the luster will erode. Everything nice will be overcrowded, taxes will continue to skyrocket, and then it'll be just another Addison 10 years down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Read Crawfish, the mayor pro tem is not the mayor.
                              Hey Bro why don’t you get off my nuts? Your like a fucking flea! There’s actually a handful of you fleas that follow me around. Might need to get some raid and spray this place.

Comment

Fuck that libtard with sajuaro.

Comment

Working...
                                X