samsung captivate, cant send pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samsung captivate, cant send pics

For some reason I can't send/receive pics through text messaging. Any advice?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Have you tried rebooting?

Comment

I haven't been able to since I've had the phone. Its been on/off a few times since then.

Comment

PM me if you want me to take a look at the MMS traffic and to see if the number is routed correctly.

Did you just get the phone?

Comment

I've had it for about a month. Don't send a lot of pics so it hasn't really been a priority figuring it out. The number is 8178990909

Comment

Sending you a PM...

Comment

Fixed. Just needed to restore factory settings and reboot. Not sure if the guy at best buy fucked with something when he activated it or what. Phone is running a lot faster in general, too.

Comment

Awesome....

Comment

Trying to trade dick pics with other dudes?
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I was telling my roommate how gargamel was helping me out and he told me i should send him a dick pic to see if it worked. I wouldnt do that but it was funny that it was brought up.

Comment

Well, I'm a dumbass. The problem all along was just not having my data network connection running when trying to send pics. Didn't have to with my old non-smartphone so I figured I didn't have to with this one. Guess not.

Comment

Working...
                      X