Anyone for a Competitive CSS team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for a Competitive CSS team?

Anyone for a Competitive CSS team? I know it's a long shot, but two friends and me are back into CSS and are making a team. I know it sounds stupid but... If you place top 3 in the season you can win between $500 - $2000 for the whole team. Which is then split between the members.

www.esea.com and www.cevo.com are the websites that we'll be competing in. One of my guys is Cevo-P and Esea- I and my other guy and myself are iM - M from back in the CAL days. Like I said I know it's a long shot but if you've played before, and are really good... then this might be pretty cool for you.

Other then that let the flaming begin!

LMFAO, to tell you how big of a dork I am I thought this was about cascading style sheets. I was confused about how you could get competitive with that, though.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

LMGDFAO!!! Nope, but this isn't far from Dorky either though.

Comment

i played cal i 1.6 but very little source.

Comment

Effing nerds...

Comment

whew I feel a lot less nerdy now.

I knew what CSS was, but didn't have a clue on CAL-i, so I looked it up.

Found this on Urban dictionary and laughed my ass off.

Cal-i
            1. Used only by hardcore gamers that have been in the Cal league. (which is similar enough to the NBA for basketball)

Like the NBA really? not even close, it's a video game league, not a multi-billion dollar proffessional sport league

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              whew I feel a lot less nerdy now.

I knew what CSS was, but didn't have a clue on CAL-i, so I looked it up.

Found this on Urban dictionary and laughed my ass off.

Cal-i
              1. Used only by hardcore gamers that have been in the Cal league. (which is similar enough to the NBA for basketball)

Like the NBA really? not even close, it's a video game league, not a multi-billion dollar proffessional sport league
              Idk what that is either... I thought I was a huge nerd too.

Comment

The "i" denotes invite only. you have to be freaking awesome, and log a shit load of matchs.

Cal-main guys are good very good, you will get your ass beat in most games (CSS or otherwise) by them.

To me CAL-i players were in a whole nuther category. I played with a intermediate team. It was laughable to play against them.

Cal-invite
                Cal-main
                Cal-Itermediate
                Cal-open

Now who is the nerd?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  Cal-i

Wait and see if there's even a NBA season next year - this video game league may make more $$$.

Comment

Working...
                  X