Truck stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck stolen

If everyone could be on the lookout for a Blue 2015 GMC Sierra Denali. It was either driven off or hauled off from my work near Market Center Blvd and 35 today.

License plate JTS6027

If everyone would add me on FB, I'd appreciate it if y'all would share my post.
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

It probably sports a fake paper tag by now.

Comment

Oh I'm sure... Fucking thieves.

And OnStar is telling me I have to press the fucking button before they can activate it.

Comment

Sorry about the truck, but the onstar thing made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Sorry about the truck, but the onstar thing made me laugh.
            Shit, when I called DPD and told them my truck was stolen, they said I could visit the nearest station to file a claim. I was like, "my truck was stolen, I'm on foot!"

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              Shit, when I called DPD and told them my truck was stolen, they said I could visit the nearest station to file a claim. I was like, "my truck was stolen, I'm on foot!"
              Oh man, that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                LMFAO! On a positive note,at least it wasn't the Lightning

Comment

I was afraid it was the Lightning too..... whew. You can get a new GM truck.

Comment

The lightning? I sold that pita a few months ago.

Comment

That's sucks, my buddies '15 Yukon Denali was stolen from his work parking garage in Plano (Parker& tollway). They had them on video, they pulled up in a SUV unlocked it, got in and drove off. Plano PD didn't even show up. Told him the same shit, go to a station and get a report. And he went and bought a new Denali just like the one that got ripped off?!?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That sucks! Onstar sucks if they cant find it with out you activating it....
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          That's sucks, my buddies '15 Yukon Denali was stolen from his work parking garage in Plano (Parker& tollway). They had them on video, they pulled up in a SUV unlocked it, got in and drove off. Plano PD didn't even show up. Told him the same shit, go to a station and get a report. And he went and bought a new Denali just like the one that got ripped off?!?
                          I saw a video of that on the book of faces. 2 guys got out, 1 working inside another under the hood. Narrator said they swapped out the pcm (I think). Two minutes and they were gone.

alot of reports of stolen vehicles last week

Comment

No update as far as the truck goes but I have a question about an affidavit I'm suppose to sign and notarize.

The first page of this affidavit is asking for info that, in my mind, is irrelevant to the claim and makes me feel like they're going to use this as a means to devalue the truck. It's asking for purchase price, what I put down, finance amount, lender account #, etc. I don't see why any of that matters. Does anyone have experience in this area? I'm sure I don't have much choice, I'm just preparing for a ridiculous offer and would like to be prepared myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              That sucks! Onstar sucks if they cant find it with out you activating it....
                              You have to already be paying for the service before it gets stolen for them to track it. Kind of like insurance, you cant wreck the car then call and get insurance on it to fix it. Sorry to hear about your truck, hopefully insurance does you right on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X