No announcement yet.

New Ruling on Pistol Braces coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't just sit here and post on this website, go and make a comment to this document. It is bullshit.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      The road going forward appears unpleasant at best. I suspect a tremendous flood of restrictions, laws, etc will come soon...including mandatory buybacks and confiscations..lots of unpleasantry will be coming..some of it will be violent and deadly. Guess we will see.
      The goal could more likely be to just make all of the owners or the opposition, criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        Not that I would expect you to get it, but that in itself would be confessing to a felony...unless you have a license as a dealer or you only sold 3 guns or whatever the small number is.
        Well I wouldn't expect you to get it, but, none of this matters.

And,

Oh of course, of course. I never did any of that. No one has, right?
        WH

Comment

ATF withdrew the notice

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            ATF withdrew the notice
            Today, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (“ATF”) issued “the withdrawal of a notice and request for comments” regarding the agency’s recently published “guidance” document captioned “Objective Factors for Classifying Weapons with ‘Stabilizing Braces’.”

WASHINGTON, D.C. (December 23, 2020) — Today, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (“ATF”) issued “the withdrawal of a notice and request for comments” regarding the agency’s recently published “guidance” document captioned “Objective Factors for Classifying Weapons with ‘Stabilizing Braces’.” The ATF’s notice of withdrawal can be found at FPCLegal.org.

Comment

wasn't broad enough?

Comment

Working...
              X