Yamaha TW200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha TW200

Anyone on the site ever own one?/ Complaints etc???
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

A friend of mine had one for a while, besides being under powered he said it was good bike.

Comment

Thanks much! Looking for something for backroad riding and occasional off road. I understand their underpowered but that's fine for what I'll be doing.
      Last edited by 68RR; 11-16-2020, 04:17 PM.

Comment

They are good put arounds, I prefer my ttr 125 with a big bore kit and adult adapters.

Comment

I had one in high school as my primary mode of transportation it was a good bike, put something like 30,000 miles on it and never really had any issues.... It was underpowered... and would vibrate pretty bad beyond 65mph. I believe it would top out somewhere around 75-78 mph. Parked it when I went into the navy where it sat for 7-8 years. One day decided to start it up changed the gas and the oil and the spark plug and started up. I was a great bike.... just heavy and under powered.

Comment

Thanks much for the responses. I'll probably end up with one soon. My cousin and his friends are buzzing around on scooters, but that isn't the direction I want to go.

Comment

Working...
            X