Any handgun / rifle trainers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any handgun / rifle trainers here?

Looking to improve my handgun and defensive rifle accuracy. Anyone a certified or good at training?

Been shooting guns for years, but just can't shoot my 9mm Shield or Hellcat very well. Might be an issue with them both being micro compacts.

Can shoot my XD9's and XD40 just fine.

PM me. I'm in the Mid Cities

Chris, Geoff (GE) on here as well as Jose and a couple of others attend training pretty frequently. IDK if either are certified to train but they can definitely recommend somewhere to practice your proficiency. Hope you're well buddy!

Comment

I'm bringing Bill Blowers in to Triple C Range in Cresson on 1/30 - 1/31 for Tactical Pistol. So far Jose and I from here are attending. Cost is $550 but it will be well worth it!

You can find more details on P&S where I posted about it:

Class: Tactical Pistol, Bill Blowers of Tap-Rack Tactical, LLC, https://tap-rack.com/ When: January 30 - 31, 2021 Where: Triple C Range, 14333 Cleburne Hwy, Cresson, TX 76035 Tuition: $550 plus $30 range fee per day Tap-Rack Tactical, LLC will provide you with techniques and procedures that...

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!

Comment

You might also check out Mike at Group 6 Training. I've taken a few classes with him and benefited from it. He's also a local police trainer and reasonably priced.

Comment

More than likely, I can teach you to shoot faster and more accurately especially while on the move, but I've got no skills to teach you from the defensive side of the ball. I usually only do USPSA which doesn't have any real world defensive techniques involved with it. But you'll get the $0.00 you'd pay me though in education.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I went to this place for a couple of classes
            Proactive Defense has classes and private instruction in all manner of firearms. Whether you are looking to become proficient in handgun, rifle, shotgun, or are looking to get your Texas License to Carry, Proactive Defense has got you covered.

out by TMS

Comment

Working...
            X