Leah Pruett walks away from unbelievable crash in St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Please tell me what you think instead of what someone else has told you that you think you think.
    "Along with being made the hero or victim in their stories, pathological liars tend to tell lies that seem to be geared at gaining admiration, sympathy, or acceptance by others."

Comment

^^^ Thats what I thought. Your a weak bitch who can't speak his own mind and has to have others think for him.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

^^^ Meanwhile, where's those pics?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          ^^^ Meanwhile, where's those pics?
          Search my old post.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              ^^^ Thats what I thought. Your a weak bitch who can't speak his own mind and has to have others think for him.
              There there...
              "Does the person become hostile and defensive when challenged? Pathological liars get extremely angry when confronted with proof of their falsehoods. They often balk at innocent questions about their fabrications. Many pathological liars believe their lies and find it more comfortable to lie than tell the truth."

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                There there...
                "Does the person become hostile and defensive when challenged? Pathological liars get extremely angry when confronted with proof of their falsehoods. They often balk at innocent questions about their fabrications. Many pathological liars believe their lies and find it more comfortable to lie than tell the truth."
                Beta males do some of the dumbest things when they are upset and things don’t go there way. They are little bitches or little immature men. If you do any of the following – know that people realize this and think you’re beta.

Being passive aggressive is a beta male’s way of handling conflict. It’s such a waste of time and frustrates everyone, yet beta males seem to think this is the right way to act when they are upset.

Beta males don’t have the balls to just tell you they aren’t happy due to fear or avoidance of conflict. So instead they use passive aggressive behavior to try to address the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  "Along with being made the hero or victim in their stories, pathological liars tend to tell lies that seem to be geared at gaining admiration, sympathy, or acceptance by others."
                  #1 THE SILENT TREATMENT

Beta males don’t like to talk when they get upset. Have you ever done this? When someone needs something or asks for something do you just ignore them?

When you get upset do you just go silent? Do you think that if you’re don’t say anything you’ll get your way? Stop being a passive aggressive beta and tell people what’s wrong.

I worked with a bunch of beta males that thought they were really hot shit. That was until they didn’t get their way. Then they threw little fits and complained like babies. One of their main ways to show they were upset was just not saying anything. They held in their anger and let their face go red.

Don’t be a loser.
                  #2. SARCASM

“Oh okaaaay.” “Riiiiight.” “If you want….”

Are these phrases you say when you’re annoyed? You might be a beta male.

Just tell people the problem instead of being sarcastic and thinking that this is going to solve your problems. You’re just going to stay upset and upset everyone else.
                  #3. SABOTAGE

Beta males hate when things don’t go their way. And if they can’t have it there way, then no one can they’d rather ruin things for everyone.

Have you ever sabotaged someone’s opportunity? Maybe you hid something someone needed or deleted files that were important to a project. Just because life isn’t fair doesn’t mean you should ruin other people”s chances at doing something.
                  #4. NOT DOING ANYTHING

Beta males LOVE to do NOTHING when they are upset. They pretend like they forgot. Or they don’t remember how to do something. All of the sudden they are little children that need their hand held.

Don’t be a little baby. Be a man and do what you need to do.
                  #5. NOT BEING HAPPY FOR SOMEONE

Ever not happy for someone else’s success or good news because you’re beta? Turn that frown upside down. Just because your life sucks doesn’t mean someone else has to.
                  #6. RUNNING LATE (HEAVY FEE)

Beta males like to drag their feet when they have to do things they don’t want to. Think about how little kids act when they have to go to sleep at their bedtime or leave the playground. They get heavy feet.

The same heavy feet happen to a beta male but in a different way. They show up late or procrastinate and wait until the last minute.
                  #7. AVOIDING CONTACT

Here’s a kicker. Alpha males will be direct with people when there is conflict. Beta males on the other hand avoid contact at all cost.

Betas will have their friends contact you. They will not reply to your emails and let your calls go to voice mail. They would rather text or talk through a middleman then talk to you.

This has happened to me before where a beta male I was doing business with got upset. I’d call him try to discuss things and figure out a compromise but he was a little beta and never answered. What a loser.

Comment

Start at 3:30.

Comment

That’s pretty damn wild!

Comment

Working...
                      X