Looking for AR parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    Has anyone had an issue with the buffer tube not wanting to thread into the receiver? The mil spec tube that I picked up does not want to thread into the SWAT billet lower. I tried the tube on my other lowers and had zero issue. The tube starts binding almost immediately once the threads catch.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Sounds like threads on the lower may be messed up. Have you tried another tube with it? May have to find a way to chase the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Sounds like threads on the lower may be messed up. Have you tried another tube with it? May have to find a way to chase the threads.
      That is what I'm thinking. I'm going to order another tube today and see if itbis a fluke or a machining error

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        NIB Laure RAT stock, been sitting in the safe for a while. Have any .30-06 ammo laying around?

did you get rid of this? how much 3006 you want - what grain?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          did you get rid of this? how much 3006 you want - what grain?
          Sorry, it's now mounted to my newest 5.56.

Matt, did you get the foregrip in the mail?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Matt, did you get the foregrip in the mail?

"She's a beaut, Clark"

Comment

Is that a pistol with a forgrip? The ATF laws are retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Is that a pistol with a forgrip? The ATF laws are retarded.
                Somehow the angled grip makes me a good citizen, but a 90* grip would make me a murderous villain... or have to pay $200...

Your life will be easier if you stop trying to make sense of it.

Comment

Nice office set up you have, citizen.

Comment

Not an AR, but anyone have a magazine for a Remington 7400 .30-06? Preferably an original 4 rd, single piece mag, not over id the repo two piece (4 rd or 10 rd) versions... but I suppose anything will work.
                    Last edited by Strychnine; 02-11-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

It's fucking steep but,

I have that same rifle in .270. It was my grandfather's, I killed my first deer with it.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        It's fucking steep but,

I have that same rifle in .270. It was my grandfather's, I killed my first deer with it.
                        Jesus. Sad thing is, I may buy it. These good ones stopped being made when Dupont sold Remington in 1993 so you just cant find them.
                        The 2 piece repops (which are "multi-caliber") are going for $45 minimum, but they have really bad fitment and feed issues

This is an inherited gun, but the person who held on to it for a bit before it came to me decided at some point in the past decade that they didn't want the "big bad gun" to be dangerous so they took the ammo AND THE ORIGINAL FUCKING MAG down to a police station and just gave it to them... but kept the rifle for another 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Jesus. Sad thing is, I may buy it. These good ones stopped being made when Dupont sold Remington in 1993 so you just cant find them.
                          The 2 piece repops (which are "multi-caliber") are going for $45 minimum, but they have really bad fitment and feed issues

This is an inherited gun, but the person who held on to it for a bit before it came to me decided at some point in the past decade that they didn't want the "big bad gun" to be dangerous so they took the ammo AND THE ORIGINAL FUCKING MAG down to a police station and just gave it to them... but kept the rifle for another 10 years
                          That's a WTF for sure

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                          X