No announcement yet.

crazy meets lazy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe youtube hasn't removed that...holy shit!!

Comment

bro, i do not think this was in cleveland.

really i posted this because there is some much to talk about.

in no particular order:

- commentary
      - no one told farva he needs to get home safe and should have shot a bit sooner.
      - how many rounds homeboy took to the chest before he slowed down. i mean fuck dude.

Comment

Farva did the right thing. Good shoot.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
          Reminded me of the walking dead
          Hey Herschel, man, let me ask you something. Could a living, breathing person walk away from this? That's three rounds in the chest, why's it still coming?!? That's it's heart, it's lungs, why's it still coming?!?

Comment

This is why it's never a good idea to fuck with an out of shape or female cop.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              This is why it's never a good idea to fuck with an out of shape or female cop.
              Don't get it twisted man; there's a bunch of fat old fucks that can beat your ass with no problem because that's what they've been doing their entire life. Many departments no longer allow the use of impact weapons to take a person down. The only options are a taser and if that fails go to a gun. When my dad was a police officer they would use a blackjack on the back of your head after maneuvering you so they could get in a hit or they would just beat your ass to make an arrest if they had to. Once you take that tool away from police officers a lot of people will get shot who otherwise should not have been shot.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Don't get it twisted man; there's a bunch of fat old fucks that can beat your ass with no problem because that's what they've been doing their entire life. Many departments no longer allow the use of impact weapons to take a person down. The only options are a taser and if that fails go to a gun. When my dad was a police officer they would use a blackjack on the back of your head after maneuvering you so they could get in a hit or they would just beat your ass to make an arrest if they had to. Once you take that tool away from police officers a lot of people will get shot who otherwise should not have been shot.
                I always thought the move was the blackjack behind or on the side of the knee, proceeded by the knee on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  I always thought the move was the blackjack behind or on the side of the knee, proceeded by the knee on the back.
                  When I say Blackjack what I'm talking about is a leather slap filled with shot. You slap someone on the back of the head with it on either side behind and slightly lower than the ears.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    When I say Blackjack what I'm talking about is a leather slap filled with shot. You slap someone on the back of the head with it on either side behind and slightly lower than the ears.
                    You’re right, I was thinking of an ASP.

Comment

I wonder if this prompted a move from maybe 9mm to .45 ACP or something like that? Surely this guy thought "WTF is he going down or what?".
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I wonder if this prompted a move from maybe 9mm to .45 ACP or something like that? Surely this guy thought "WTF is he going down or what?".
                        A lot of departments are using .40 and there has been talk about going to 9mm supposedly because it's been proven defense ammo is just as effective as a larger caliber with almost equal wound channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Nah.

Comment

If someone's on certain drugs it wont matter what or how much you hit them with. I was told a story by a state trooper that a fellow officer once buried a full magazine of I believe .40 on a guy on PCP and it had no effect for as long as it took the guy to chase him around. Also heard of more than one occasion of PCP users breaking cuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              If someone's on certain drugs it wont matter what or how much you hit them with. I was told a story by a state trooper that a fellow officer once buried a full magazine of I believe .40 on a guy on PCP and it had no effect for as long as it took the guy to chase him around. Also heard of more than one occasion of PCP users breaking cuffs.
                              That's cuz you gotta use knowdown .45 rounds. They take the bad guys clean off their feet!

Comment

I typically carry 16 rounds of 200 grain XTP JHP in 10 mm from Underwood. Should handle anybody out there on PCP

Comment

Working...
                                X