Pedo Joe’s Firearm Bill includes:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedo Joe’s Firearm Bill includes:

Every facet of Biden’s Firearm bill violates America’s Second Amendment right to bear arms.

Pedo Joe’s Firearm Bill includes:
    • Requiring a license to own any firearm or ammunition
    • Requiring a 24 hour class to be certified with a firearm
    • Raising the age to purchase a firearm to 21
    • Requiring a government mandated psychological evaluation to own a firearm
    • Requiring an additional license and psychological evaluation to own a “military-style” weapon
    • Further bans on certain ammunitions designated by the ATF
    • Requiring a mandatory firearm liability insurance, requiring $800 paid to the Attorney General’s Office every year
    • Creating a national firearms database open to the public, that anyone can access and see what firearms a person possesses and where they keep them
    • The federal government can decline the ability to own a firearm to anyone they deem a risk if this bill is signed into law, violators will face a minimum of $75,000 in fines and 15 years in prison and a maximum penalty of $100,000 in fines and 25 years in prison.

This sounds just like the one Sheila Jackson introduced...
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

The NRA will cave and say they fought it tooth and nail and several RINOS will enthusiastically vote for it.

Comment

How do i report missing firearms?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          How do i report missing firearms?
          weren't you with us when we lost all our guns in that boating accident? I thought you where there.

Comment

Is he going to send a social worker to ask me to hand them over?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              weren't you with us when we lost all our guns in that boating accident? I thought you where there.
              That was me, caught some nice fish though.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                The NRA will cave and say they fought it tooth and nail and several RINOS will enthusiastically vote for it.
                Doesn’t matter anyways they are fighting to keep their own heads above water. Hopefully the Constitution prevails. We'll see.

Comment

So only the privileged will be able to own firearms?

Comment

If this ever passes no one should ever even attempt to comply with it and if you sit on the jury where someone is charged with a violation of the new law you should find them not guilty.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Colion noir said similar
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Colion noir said similar
                        I have no clue who that is.

Comment

I have no clue who that is.
                          He's a 2A advocate

Attorney, Gun Rights Activist, & Urban Gun Enthusiast. One of the leading voices on behalf of gun owners in the never-ending political battle to preserve gun rights and the right to self-defense afforded through the United States Constitution. Videos convey complex arguments perpetuating the ideals of our constitutional rights in America regarding the 2nd amendment in a stylish way that makes them simple and entertaining. Curator of #ThePewPewLife brand My Pro 2A Merchandise are conversation starters guaranteed to give you high 5's and a few side eyes Join my text list for giveaways, discounts, and become part of our PRO-2A family by texting "PEWPEW" to my 5 digit shortcode: 75501 Subscribe to my Youtube & other social media channels by clicking the links below

Comment

Ohhh Colion black.

Comment

I'm sure there will be some kind of waiver/credit for poor people to avoid the insurance part.

Comment

Working...
                              X