• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pileup on I-35 in Dallas/Fort Worth this morning due to freezing rain

Idiots.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's hard to watch. RIP to those that didn't make it.

Comment

Damn, how the hell is that fed ex driver hauling ass like that in those conditions?!
            When I took my CDL test one of the main teaching points is looking ahead at least a mile to make sure to be watching out for accidents or broken down cars., I know its night, but it doesn't look he's doing 65...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Change gear, change gear, check mirror, change gear, murder a prostitute, change gear....

Comment

People in DFW can't drive under the best of circumstances and these ain't the best of circumstances. It's why I don't go into Dallas unless it's absolutely necessary. Then you get these guys that think 4x4 makes them invincible, you get people that rely on electronic nannies in their car to keep them alive, and you get people from out of state that don't realize how bad north texas roads get in the winter.

Comment

That youtube link was tough to watch... just brutal.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                  X