Call me "Commissioner"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me "Commissioner"

Don’t taze my ma.........wait just taze her and get it over with!

Comment

i thought she was going a different route when she asked for space.

nope. doubled down on going mega cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
        Don’t taze my ma.........wait just taze her and get it over with!
        I was really hoping that was how it was going to end. Tazed and dragged off.
        WH

Comment

Bitch had a few cocktails on the way there

Comment

She resigned over this but probably won't face any charges.

A Port Authority of N.Y. and N.J. commissioner has resigned after she is seen berating two police officers during a traffic stop involving her daughter, video shows.

She's a paid lobbyist anyway so it's not like she needed the job.

Comment

She has the typical liberal mentality, I went to college so I'm smarter and better than you.

Comment

definitely disagree bro. i would not call that liberal mentality. that is dumb cunt mentality.

nearly every middle aged white lady i have ever encountered with what they perceive as power, authority or clout, that is the way they act when they do not get their way.

similar to the customer is always right way of thought. police are in customer service, they just have the ability to fuck your life up instead of telling you to leave the premises.

Comment

Wow. hahaha

oh and this gem, she is on the "Government and Ethics committee"
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Wow. hahaha

oh and this gem, she is on the "Government and Ethics committee"
                    Was, she resigned. She also co chaired the Ready For Hillary Super PAC during the last election. Thank god Trump won, otherwise she could be our transportation secretary.

Comment

She's an idiot for throwing around the commissioner title like the police should automatically excuse her daughter's friend because some unrelated idiot has a title.

Then she's an idiot for overreacting to a registration violation. It's not like the little Yale brat is going to lose a career over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X