Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renovate/remodel home

Little help and/or advise.

Want to do some major work on home. If anyone can recommend a renovate/remodeling business?

1. Redo kitchen and widen it
    (We have a "SunRoom" that is next to kitchen that I just ended up using as game room, but I don't use as much and rather use it to benefit size of kitchen.)

2. Redo our restroom and making it bigger if possible
    3. Redo closet space to be bigger, which will take from our bedroom size(okay with that)
    4. Add another room
    5. Add some closet space in parts of house where there's "wasted space".
    6. Redo electrical in parts of house
    7. New flooring

Those are main points I want.

Quite a bit for me to do projects here and there. So I don't want to mess with all of this shit. Like for them to take my ideas and give me plan to see if possible and/or better option. I do have a somewhat of a budget I want to stick to, so things can change of course.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rafa; 03-07-2018, 02:52 PM.

What part of DFW? Id recommend jumping on Nextdoor.com and asking your neighbors. Guys in Fort worth usually wont drive to Dallas.

Comment

Sorry

Mckinney

Comment

Elliott Presser with Spire Contruction.

972-400-0192 - Tell him Big Matt/Jack Burton sent ya

They did our new house, full kitchen and master bath remodel, new countertops in the other bathrooms, built a big patio cover, did a 12 foot gate in the drive way, and painted the whole house for us.

Great team to work with, and Elliott's been a car group member around the DFW area for years.

Comment

Renovate/remodel home

Thanks vato loco

Will give him a ring for sure

Going to call Edward Brussel builder as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Elliott Presser with Spire Contruction.

972-400-0192 - Tell him Big Matt/Jack Burton sent ya

They did our new house, full kitchen and master bath remodel, new countertops in the other bathrooms, built a big patio cover, did a 12 foot gate in the drive way, and painted the whole house for us.

Great team to work with, and Elliott's been a car group member around the DFW area for years.
            I just messaged them on Facebook. Have several small to large projects. From new bathroom sink cabinets and counter tops to wood floor and the biggest is needing a 2,000sqft garage, shop, lounge, gym built.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
            X