Texas has a bigger economy than Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas has a bigger economy than Russia

As the second largest economy in the U.S., Texas has seen incredible growth in recent years, with more than 1,000 people moving to the Lone Star State every day

Years ago I talked to some russian immigrant who said he's probably traveled half of Russia. He said its nearly all small run down towns and that they mainly stay away from those places cause there isn't a lot of work and the people are "weird there".
    WH

Comment

You forget black market, Gas and oil kickbacks are in the hundreds of billions of dollars each year.
      From businessinsider:
      A closer look at Russia reveals that its underground economy — fed largely by oil and gas kickbacks — keeps growing, topping out at 19 trillion rubles ($630 billion) in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        You forget black market, Gas and oil kickbacks are in the hundreds of billions of dollars each year.
        From businessinsider:
        A closer look at Russia reveals that its underground economy — fed largely by oil and gas kickbacks — keeps growing, topping out at 19 trillion rubles ($630 billion) in 2011.
        Yeah and Putin takes a big chunk of that.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Economy may not be Booming but I guarantee the Satan 2 sure as hell will! Hope I never see WWIII as it will be a different war

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Economy may not be Booming but I guarantee the Satan 2 sure as hell will! Hope I never see WWIII as it will be a different war
            WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

We're more than 10% of the US GDP?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                No
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  No
                  I thought we were around 16T. I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Lol GDP oh you mean those fake ass numbers they talk about !

Comment

Working...
                    X