Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Scarface? Kind of a bitch move for you to shoot him in the back like you did.
    I fight to win, that includes shooting someone in the back.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-20-2018, 09:07 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• HS classmate's son was attacked by a bear less than a year ago and now recently bitten by a shark.

What is your one-upper?

Comment

• Lmao, you motherfuckers take this internet shit waaaay to serious

Comment

HS classmate's son was attacked by a bear less than a year ago and now recently bitten by a shark.

What is your one-upper?
          Same think happened to SVO except SVO bit back! Also, both happened on the same day!
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Entertaining, at least. Subscribing.

Comment

HS classmate's son was attacked by a bear less than a year ago and now recently bitten by a shark.

What is your one-upper?
              I have killed a bear before and have caught a shark while fishing. Is that enough to make you happy?

I would tend to stay indoors if I was a magnet for things with big sharp teeth.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• What happened a North Star Dragway Friday night? Is there a Lexas motor for sale now?
                Is the lady well?

SVO you the man !!!

Test and tune for the underlings today, SVO don't need no stinkin' test.

Comment

• SVO Strikes again

CASTLE ROCK, Colo. -- Sex parties hosted in one of the metro area's nicest communities are angering neighbors who say it's time to take action.

Residents on Avery Way in Castle Rock say organized sex parties at one home are causing parking problems and noise, but they are most concerned with the sexual nature of the events and any exposure to children.

One neighbor, who declined to provide her full identity, said she received a copy of a party invitation from an anonymous person who is concerned about the events.

It shows 400 guests were invited with 87 people, including 35 couples, sending a yes RSVP.

"I think it is disgusting," she said.

The invitation references the "Thunderstorm Play Palace" and boasts a 7,500-square-foot dwelling with every amenity, including alcohol, food (complete with a vegetarian menu) and chocolate fountain.

The risque invitation also advises guests to bring their own condoms and show respect for the "new furniture."

The neighbor described guests as being from all walks of life.

"Some of them are so old that they struggled walking up the stairs," the neighbor said.

She adds the attendees even brought their own festive refreshments.

"(One) had four crockpots showing up like they're going to a Bunko party or something," the neighbor said.

The invitation showed donations are taken at the door, $70 for couples and single men and $20 for women.

The party organizer does not want to reveal his identity but said he is the victim in the controversy.

"There was significant harassment so far I've received from the neighbors," he said.

He said neighbors tried to block his driveway with trash cans and a guest's car was keyed, resulting in expensive damage.

The party organizer, who is a father and husband, said he understands his neighbors' concerns and has made efforts to conceal anything that might be offensive.

"There are no open areas you can see outside to have the children or anyone see what they don't want to see," he said.

He said he has also installed sound-proofing in the home with close attention paid to the basement windows.

Still, neighbors say they can hear disturbing sounds coming from the home, sounds they don't want their children exposed to.

"You can hear people doing what they're doing," one resident said.

The Castle Rock Police Department said it is working with the neighborhood HOA and city officials to investigate the issue, but the party organizer is not breaking the law because he is only taking donations and the events are contained to the privacy of his home.

Comment

• Thats a normal Tuesday @ SVO's place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Thats a normal Tuesday @ SVO's place.
                      Tuesday is a pretty busy work day for me and I prefer mid day booty calls over having lots of guest in the evening.

There was a club like that out in Arlington a few years back. Many of y'all may have met the guy that owned it at local gun shows. He was the XProducts exclusive distributor in Texas for awhile.

Comment

• Bourbon or Whiskey ?

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          Bourbon or Whiskey ?
                          Neither. I can not stand the tastes of either one or of any colored liquors. Vodka or Rum is it for me.

I can't stomach wine either.

Comment

• I think we've all known for a while you can't stand coloreds.
                            sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^ I like to fuck colored women; I call it "Doing it Plantation Style". The contrast of dark skin with a gaping (once I am done with it) pink ass hole or pussy is a turn on for me.
                              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-28-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                                Lmao, you motherfuckers take this internet shit waaaay to serious
                                We'd have a tenth of the members if they didnt
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X