Woman Calls 911 on Father with Kids at Park Due to His Pro-2A Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Calls 911 on Father with Kids at Park Due to His Pro-2A Shirt

A Texas dad playing with his children at a local playground got quite a surprise when the police showed up to question him, stating that his pro-gun shirt was “making other parents uncomfortable”. Troy Johnston and his two daughters, ages four and six, stopped at Castle Park on March 30, so the children could enjoy …

A Texas dad playing with his children at a local playground got quite a surprise when the police showed up to question him, stating that his pro-gun shirt was “making other parents uncomfortable”. Troy Johnston and his two daughters, ages four and six, stopped at Castle Park on March 30, so the children could enjoy the park’s swings and maze, he told Blue Lives Matter.

Several other parents approached Johnston while his daughters were playing, alerting him to the fact that a woman was very irate with the verbiage on his shirt and was threatening to call the police and warning other parents not to go into the park because of “a man with a gun”. Johnston was legally and openly carrying his handgun on a hip holster.

According Benbrook Police Department (BPD) Corporal J. Reese, a woman contacted the department at approximately 3:21 p.m., and reported a “suspicious person” with a “gun holstered to his chest,” was wearing a shirt that read “You control your kids, I’ll control my guns.”

Cpl. Reese arrived at the scene, where he made contact with the woman. She claimed that Johnston “was making other parents on the playground very uncomfortable with his t-shirt,” the corporal wrote in his report of the incident. “The subject did not act threatening to anyone, nor did he threaten anyone.”

The woman told police she was not worried about the gun – which officers noted was located on Johnston’s hip, consistent with the information he provided to Blue Lives Matter. She was not scared of the gun,” Cpl. Reese said. “[She] was concerned about his t-shirt. Johnston “voluntarily identified himself” to police as he sat in his vehicle, the corporal noted.

If I was the responding officer I would have done anything to find a reason to arrest the woman who made the BS 911 call.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

libtard cancer is spreading. Texas will soon be blue.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        libtard cancer is spreading. Texas will soon be blue.
        Some still think that's not true.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

A Texas dad playing with his children at a local playground got quite a surprise when the police showed up to question him, .
          What a heinous bastard. Back in my day, dads sent kids to the park to get away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            If I was the responding officer I would have done anything to find a reason to arrest the woman who made the BS 911 call.
            Fuckin A! That dumb bitch better hope she has every last one of her ducks in a row.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I was at the park with my kid and a cop comes up to a group of teens and starts questioning a boy in the group. Apparently he was spinning some kids on a carosel (that wanted to be spun) and a kid walked up and he knocked the kid over. I walked up to the officer and asked what they heck he was done there and they got a call saying some kid was going around pushing little kids over. The cop then proceeds to the woman that called and started telling her about what cops are for and left, man was she irate.

We have all these fragile kids since their parents make their kids live in a bubble. If you do not like the shirt ignore it

On a side note that dude needs to clean his bathroom

Comment

There are stupid bitches in every city. That park is about a mile away from me and I can imagine at least one of my neighbors that'd do the same thing.

Comment

Guess it's time for me to buy that shirt and start open carrying...
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Guess it's time for me to buy that shirt and start open carrying...
                    I was thinking the exact same thing, I may need to powder coat that image and saying on to my 30oz timber.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      There are stupid bitches in every city. That park is about a mile away from me and I can imagine at least one of my neighbors that'd do the same thing.
                      Tell her to move back to CA and take her failed politics with her.

Comment

All of the women that I know are very happy to see armed men around.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sounds like that park needs a group get together. All with kids and everyone with pro-2nd shirts on.

Liberal reporting too that names Johnson but not the woman.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I've got two kids that I can bring, they can even have a nerf gun war... turn that park into a gun range for kids.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Tell her to move back to CA and take her failed politics with her.
                              Homegrown fat stoner lesbian

Comment

Working...
                              X