Xds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xds

Does anyone know where to get night sights for the XDS. I found front, but not back sights.

I can't answer your question, but how do you like the gun? I've been looking for a concealable .45 and this little guy is on my list.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
        I can't answer your question, but how do you like the gun? I've been looking for a concealable .45 and this little guy is on my list.
        I like it. With the slight mag extension I have on it, it very easy to grab on to. I like the .45 in a small package and it is very easy to conceal. Shoots to point of aim right out of the box. Only had time to shoot 100 or so rounds --- flawless.
        Not even a hint of FTF,FTF, or FTE.

Randy

Comment

300 rounds, 0 issues.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
            Love my stainless one. Even without the grip extensions it's not crazy.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
            X