Gen1 Glock 17 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen1 Glock 17 worth?

Thinking of selling my Gen1 (no accessory rail), few 17rd glock mags and few other things to get a smaller pistol for concealed carry. Gun works great, I've put a few 100 rounds through it, owned it since new. I have a Glock loader, and a few cleaning accessories that I'd let go with it, any idea what all that would be worth? I have no idea.

--Scott

I open the bid at 400

Comment

kinda depends on how many mags you have, the pistol w 1 mag should bring $400 a little more if it has night sights, mags are 30 ea or so right now if you can find them.
      satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

I guess I should go dig up all my Glock stuff and see exactly what I've got, then make an actual list of what it comes with. It hasn't seen the light of day for 4-5 years (while I've been living in NYC).

Comment

Id put it on gunbroker, the gen 1's bring pretty good money

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            Id put it on gunbroker, the gen 1's bring pretty good money
            I've often wondered how seller friendly that site is, and the hoops required to jump through. You know of anyone that's sold a firearm on there?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ View Post
              I've often wondered how seller friendly that site is, and the hoops required to jump through. You know of anyone that's sold a firearm on there?
              I have a couple times. its really easy. Just find a ffl near you who will mail it once you sell it, and youre set.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                I have a couple times. its really easy. Just find a ffl near you who will mail it once you sell it, and youre set.
                yup no different then ebay, just mail from an FFL to an FFL and you have nothing to worry about. In reality you don't even have to send it from an FFL most of the time, but I just see it as airing on the side of caution. A lot of FFLs get picky when it comes to accepting a gun from a nonFFL. DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL for a gun!!!

Comment

Are you sure its a gen. 1? The gen. 1, 2, and 2.5 all lacked the accessory rail. Gen. One production stopped in 88. Gen 2.5 is extremly rare and worth a ton. Gen. 1 guns sell for pretty high but gen. 2 guns will fetch about 400.00.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Are you sure its a gen. 1? The gen. 1, 2, and 2.5 all lacked the accessory rail. Gen. One production stopped in 88. Gen 2.5 is extremly rare and worth a ton. Gen. 1 guns sell for pretty high but gen. 2 guns will fetch about 400.00.
                    pretty sure, once back in town will dig it out and see.

Comment

Working...
                    X