30rd Troy Battlemags instock at SWFA - $14.95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30rd Troy Battlemags instock at SWFA - $14.95

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Review -
    Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Thanks, ordered a few. Glad I waited it out and actually sold some of my mags during the crazy.

Everything will be back to normal soon. I purchased a LE6920 brand new for around $100 more than the last one I bought before the crazy. Good sign.

Comment

Got these today. Fast shipping. About to sell 5 of my magpul to cover 10 of these.

Comment

I ordered 3 yesterday.

God bless
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

id say they ship pretty damn fast!!! got mine today.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

still in stock, just ordered 5 more....

Looks like AR15 mags are all coming back in stock at regular pricing, as I've ordered 25 so far today - all in stock..... (supposedly)

Comment

Just ordered 5!

Comment

They don't have Guam as an option in their shipping! someone send me 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  They don't have Guam as an option in their shipping! someone send me 5.
                  I gotcha Denny. 5 Gen2 pmags BNIB $15/ea + shipping. 10 if you want em.

Comment

Wait a bit more and you will see them go down to ten bucks likw they used to

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      Wait a bit more and you will see them go down to ten bucks likw they used to

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                      Very true, if only I could get some ammo to fill them all.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                        Very true, if only I could get some ammo to fill them all.
                        It's far more available today than it was even 2 weeks ago. It's coming very soon.

Comment

Yeah, but now we need the ammo to start flowing again as well

Comment

Working...
                          X