No announcement yet.

Anyone hear of a fatal wreck yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear of a fatal wreck yesterday?

Got a call that a family friend was killed in a motorcycle wreck here in Fort Worth. We grew up together in Amarillo but I think he was living down here also. I searched online and did not see anything.

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    Got a call that a family friend was killed in a motorcycle wreck here in Fort Worth. We grew up together in Amarillo but I think he was living down here also. I searched online and did not see anything.
    Saw it, well the aftermath, heading north on 35 around Gainesville. I was really hoping no one around here knew the guy, looked like a blue Harley. RIP

Edit: sorry just realized you asked about a wreck yesterday this was about 11:30 today. Sorry for your loss.
    Last edited by Musbrad2; 08-31-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Both Fox4news and WFAA reported a motorcycle crash last night on I20 in Arlington at around 11:30 but reported the driver in critical condition....nothing else was stated. Fox4 website shows a cruiser in the photo. WFAA reported that excessive speed was possibly the cause.

Comment

Thanks for the leads. Last name is lack ey.

wtf? I type L a c k e y and it changes to bishop?
        Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 08-31-2014, 06:43 PM. Reason: Type Lackey and changes to bishop?

Comment

Had a customer say the one here in Gainesville was a woman.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            Had a customer say the one here in Gainesville was a woman.
            Yeah - new rider...she was a salesperson at American Eagle HD - just moved here from Cali IIRC.. RIP

GAINESVILLE, TX-- A motorcycle accident out of Cooke County has left one woman dead.It happened around 11 Sunday morning on I-35 near the 496 mile marker in Gainesville, Texas. DPS Troopers respond...
            Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
            I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              Thanks for the leads. Last name is lack ey.

wtf? I type L a c k e y and it changes to bishop?
              The services, for Mark, were yesterday in Amarillo. It was standing room only.

Please be careful out there riding.

Comment

Working...
              X