No announcement yet.

No National Anthem at NFL games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need to have a sunday DFWmustangs rc meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
      One can only hope.
      I'd love to see pro sports die. All of 'em. Got nothing against smaller teams who just love to play the games. People could go see them instead.
      WH

Comment

The owners should pay Kaepernick to play for the Browns and in return they stop ruining careers of their first round draft picks.

Comment

Spent this Sunday out flying RC airplanes. Watched zero sporting events this week. Sports and politics do not mix. You want to say fuck you to veterans and then tell us to like it and that it’s okay. No assclowns, fuck you instead. I’m done supporting your antics.

Comment

I did watch most of the Astros @ Rangers game on TV Saturday...a relative rarity for me given that MLB seems fairly boring unless you're actually at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              I did watch most of the Astros @ Rangers game on TV Saturday...a relative rarity for me given that MLB seems fairly boring unless you're actually at the game.
              That is the real problem with baseball. My family loves going to the games but watching it in TV requires serious dedication especially a late night west coast game.

Comment

Working...
              X