• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Frost?
          Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Frost?
            That is a selfie of Magnus in his prime.

Comment

• Had to test if a wire was hot today b4 starting work, this damn thing still works great! Dad bought it in 1972 (we think), gave it to me maybe 20 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Had to test if a wire was hot today b4 starting work, this damn thing still works great! Dad bought it in 1972 (we think), gave it to me maybe 20 years ago.

I think I have the same unit somewhere in my garage. I use a newer Fluke though, but I'm sure that old dinosaur still works great.

Comment

• Prime!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    please do. any of you guys heard of the painted desert? ive seen pics and it must be incredible
                    Excuse the shit pic quality - just copied source from FB/instagram rather than upload somewhere else.

Get to Upper Antelope Canyon. You can't go on your own, must have a Navajo guide since it's on tribal land - look them up in Page, AZ. This is where the world's most expensive photograph was taken ($6.5 million)

then pop into Glen Canyon to see where The Emerald Mile started it's record breaking trip

And if you're gonna be in the area (yeah, they're a few hours apart), get up really fucking early for sunrise at the Grand Canyon.

Comment

• And if you're an outdoorsman, keep your eyes open. The fauna know it's a restricted hunting area - meaning they dont have to give a fuuuuuuuuck.

Had coffee with these guys one morning

Comment

• Eh, you can take em. Look at those spindly legs.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

quite humbling, huh? that is incredible, i'll be out that way in october. thanks for sharing!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• wait for it....

Comment

• Got this in the 90's, still works, even the 3 CD player!

Comment

Working...
                                X