Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My sister takes delivery of this thing on Monday.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Sis married ?

Comment

• Tell her about hellcat.org, especially if it is a 2015. There are a couple of Dodge factory guys on there that can tell her everything about the car (build date and build number) as well as how many were made exactly like it.

Was it the one at Steve White Motors?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            Tell her about hellcat.org, especially if it is a 2015. There are a couple of Dodge factory guys on there that can tell her everything about the car (build date and build number) as well as how many were made exactly like it.

Was it the one at Steve White Motors?
            They are already making plans to be the first in the 8s with it. It is a 2016 she got at sticker. She and her husband have had a long relationship with dodge. They had a nasty magnum when they first came out. It ended up being one of the first with the 6.0 top end kit. Their heads came off the Dodge SEMA trailer after they rolled it all up. Eventually it was in SEMA itself and the car MagnaFlow used to build their cat back from. Not sure what year, but MagnaFlow used the picture in the catalog....flame painted on black lowered. She also had a low 10 second neon 12 or so years ago.
            Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            Sis married ?
            Yep

Comment

• Sounds like they have a plan! Best of luck to them! I think, 9.70's is the fastest now. I am torn to mod or not......no more than I drive it I will probably leave ours mostly stock.

Comment

• Yep
                crap

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  crap
                  Lol.....

Comment

• Comment

• Well he's ready. For what? I don't know but he's ready.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• death race

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          Sounds like they have a plan! Best of luck to them! I think, 9.70's is the fastest now. I am torn to mod or not......no more than I drive it I will probably leave ours mostly stock.
                          Delivered. already burned the tires off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                Delivered. already burned the tires off.
                                Sounds like they are enjoying it! I am looking forward to getting the break in miles behind me so I can play a little. It is at 109 miles now but likely won't rack up many more in the next 4-5 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X