• Show
Clear All

damn, i overslept

Comment

I ate too much
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

sorry, had to go to church to make up for the sinning i plan on doing this week.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Damn it. Wish I'd seen this earlier.
          Same here!
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Man I just woke up from my meat comatose. That was some good stuff guys. Nice meeting up with everybody. 2165 Turbo Rail, sorry I missed your post here. I'm still stuffed from that plate. Definitely will be paying that place another visit.

Comment

No worries. I just had leftover brisket tacos I'm glad the girls didn't eat all there food today

Comment

Man I wish I had some leftovers. I just noticed on the pics of the menu I posted that they charge $12.99 for a ½ pound of meat

Comment

Sometimes they post leftover specials like day old ribs for $10. I'd do that in a heart beat for their brisket

Comment

Damn that's right around the corner from me never stopped by there. Have u guys been to Babbs yet it's not too far from here either pretty good too.

Comment

Good stuff. When I came out of the lunch coma, I made grilled Mac and cheese sammiches on TX toast, with bacon, a slice of American, and a tomato drenched in Frank's Red Hot.

It's been a good day.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Good stuff. When I came out of the lunch coma, I made grilled Mac and cheese sammiches on TX toast, with bacon, a slice of American, and a tomato drenched in Frank's Red Hot.

It's been a good day.
                        I saw that posted on FB and wondered if you made that.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          Sometimes they post leftover specials like day old ribs for $10. I'd do that in a heart beat for their brisket
                          Ya I saw someone post that on Yelp, might have to make a trip there close to closing time

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

It's been a good day.
                          Damn that sounds good!

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          I saw that posted on FB and wondered if you made that.
                          After you posted that I had to get on FB and see if he had a picture of it. Sure enough he did and I'm hungry now.

Comment

I did not eat breakfast yesterday. Ate the BBQ and did not feel stuffed but I still have not eaten anything since we were at Slow Bone. Not even really that hungry yet.

Comment

man post the pic here damn it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                                I did not eat breakfast yesterday. Ate the BBQ and did not feel stuffed but I still have not eaten anything since we were at Slow Bone. Not even really that hungry yet.
                                Same here except I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast but I didn't eat anything yesterday morning or last night. Wish I had gotten the three meat plate but the two meat plate didn't let me down either.

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                                man post the pic here damn it!!!
                                Maybe bcoop got a better picture than I did but I posted one on FB that I should have looked at closely. It was a little dark in there and my flash really washed it out. Should have brought my Sony camera rather than relying on my camera phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X