• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of blacks kidnapping and torturing white guy

Broadcasted on Facebook live

On drudge

Looks like a hoax
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Looks like a hoax
      How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Comment

Doesn't look to be based off the Reddit sleuthings.

Special needs kid too.

Comment

Making him drink toilet water

Comment

I think public execution streamed on live TV for all the world to see would be an excellent way to deal with these scum.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                I think public execution streamed on live TV for all the world to see would be an excellent way to deal with these scum.
                I would pay to see those fucks hang.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  How do you arrive at that conclusion?
                  It didn't look right, the special-needs part makes sense as to why.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Headline front page of CNN, amazing

Comment

Most of the time I am for an eye for an eye, for these guys nope. Much much worse

Comment

not politically motivated and not a hate crime. fucking lol....
                        and if the tables were turned?

Comment

Was talking to a cop buddy and he was telling me about his experiences with minorities, and the hatred that has grown, not just towards police, but towards whites period. I hope that is isolated to his experience, but things like this make you question the expanse of the hatred.

Comment

Chicago is a war zone that needs to be carpet bombed. The cops have pulled back due to lack of ANY support...
                            These are just a few examples of the animals that inhabit that crap hole. Have a trial, when found guilty, euthanize the animal.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              not politically motivated and not a hate crime. fucking lol....
                              That's right. Hate crime legislation was always intended to flow one direction: from whites, to minorities. Not the other way around. I don't think they're ready to change that paradigm just yet, even in a brutally obvious case like this one.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X