Video of blacks kidnapping and torturing white guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    Most are saying fake and no one links to the image anymore.
    I really hope so.

Comment

Doesn't read like fake.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Talcum X weighs in:

In Chicago, at least four young black men and women did something truly awful. On a damn Facebook Live video made public Wednesday, they allegedly kidnapped a mentally challenged white man, beat hi…

SECTIONS New York Daily News
        NEWS
        SUBSCRIBE
        Crime
        U.S.
        World
        Politics
        KING: Don't use Chicago's white assault case against BLM movement
        Shaun King
        SHAUN KING
        NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, January 5, 2017, 10:33 AM

Chicago Police Arrest 4 Suspects Who Tortured A Victim On Facebook Live
        NY Daily News

00:0000:00
        In Chicago, at least four young black men and women did something truly awful. On a damn Facebook Live video made public Wednesday, they allegedly kidnapped a mentally challenged white man, beat him, humiliated him, cut his hair, and yelled “f--k Donald Trump” and “f--k white people” while filming it for the world to see.

I just arrived back in America this morning after a week away and just watched the video moments ago. It’s awful. I have deep empathy for the victim. Twenty years ago, a racist mob of young white men beat me so badly that I missed 18 months of high school recovering from three spinal surgeries and fractures to my face and ribs.

I hate violence. Nearly a 100 people are killed with guns per day in this country. Every 98 seconds someone is sexually assaulted in this country. Hate crimes are on the rise from coast to coast. Our incoming President of the United States admitted that he sexually assaults women. Women all over the country came forward to allegedly confirm it. His first wife, in a sworn deposition, said that he raped and brutally assaulted her. Ivana Trump later said she didn’t want the allegation to be considered in a literal or criminal sense.

This country is sick.

Comment

From FB page Chicago Code Blue

The 2 women arrested by CPD for the HATE CRIME where a handicapped white male was kidnapped and tortured have been identified

Both are sisters.....Brittany Covington (who filmed the felony assault) and her older sister Tanisha Covington

Sign & Share......Help ensure that the newly-elected State Attorney, Kim Foxx files hate crime charges against these 2 suspects and their accomplices

President Biden and Vice President Harris promised to move quickly to deliver results for working families. That’s what they’ve done.

President Biden and Vice President Harris promised to move quickly to deliver results for working families. That’s what they’ve done.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Brittany Herring is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Brittany Herring and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Comment

Tanisha, lol

Another classic name for a black bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Tanisha, lol

Another classic name for a black bitch.
              I'm just surprised they have the same last name!

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                I was referring to the supposed BLM tweet.

Comment

Interesting take.

Comment

If they don't convict these kids, I'm going to riot and start a movement called white lives matter, oh sorry I can't, that would be racist!!!

Comment

"Jordan Hill,18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago; face felony criminal charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime; aggravated unlawful restraint; aggravated battery deadly weapon; robbery; PSMV and residential burglary."

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post

That second young man from the left named "Tesfaye" is one badass-looking dindunuffin!

Comment

I blame this
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Once they sit down with a detective each and every one of them will say that they were just playing and the funny thing is that they will be telling the truth when they say that.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Bill Hicks is alive

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                I blame this
                                When the shit goes down, you better be ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X