Justice Kennedy announces retirement plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice Kennedy announces retirement plan

I just saw on fox news that Justice Kennedy announced plan to retire July 31. This is great news, now we need ruth to die or retire. This was one of the main reasons I voted for Trump and the possibility of changing the Supreme Court for years to come.
    Last edited by johnboy; 06-27-2018, 12:20 PM.
    sigpic

This is going to be fun to watch. The left is going to lose their fucking minds.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Get your popcorn ready, it's going to be a blast to watch
      sigpic

Comment

They're already going apeshit. I love it.. I was wondering if Mcconnel was keeping congress around for a reason instead of going on break..

Comment

Nothing the Dems can really do about it except bitch and moan and make a scene.

Comment

Gowdy? Cruz? Mueller?
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I’d like to nominate Ted Nugent....

I bet the NRA is prepping their assault weapons case as we speak.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Gowdy? Cruz? Mueller?
                I have the biggest freedom boner right now.

Comment

CNN International, only channel in English I get, is losing their shit. hahahaha.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Gowdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gowdy, please

Comment

This fucking week!

Dems get BTFO on their immigrant child bullshit.
                        Get BTFO on their "we don't serve your kind here" bullshit
                        Refugee ban is upheld by the Supreme Court 5-4 on "party" lines
                        Forced public sector union dues are struck down by the Supreme Court 5-4 on "party" lines

Now the swing judge is leaving, allowing us to appoint another conservative.

Bwahahahahahahhaha!!!

Add to that Ginsburg being on death's chair, Breyer getting up there in years, and the "wise latina" sotomayor having health problems, and they have to be shitting themselves.

Be ready, however. Leftists are liable to go fucking insane, and I wouldn't be surprised to have another Leftist shooting another repub congressional baseball practice in the near future
                        Last edited by sc281; 06-27-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Reddit's politics sub is melting down!

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            This is going to be fun to watch. The left is going to lose their fucking minds.
                            I enjoyed seeing Obama's nominee blocked by the Senate, only to filled by President Trump. Ouch!

Comment

(written yesterday, BEFORE Kennedy's announcement)

You gotta read this one for the many lols within.

The story of Obama’s last Supreme Court nominee is a parable on the perils of privileging norms and moderation over substance and base mobilization.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X