No announcement yet.

Online dating- this should be good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn’t call it shallow. You want what you’re physically attracted to.. even if the coolest woman in the world is unattractive in your eyes, it probably won’t work out
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'd say you're going to have an accurate representation of the profile vs the reality MAYBE 2 / 10 times you meet someone in person. I've had some come to the door I thought I knew what to expect only to open it to someone who's clothes only come from Lane Bryant. (That's the store for fat chicks for all you dense mother fuckers)

On the contrary, and this happened far more often is that they look as advertised but their personality is so far off what was represented that it wasnt sustainable. I mean bat shit fucking crazy, stage 5 clinger type shit. They usually turn it to 11 after the dicking so you're oblivious to it prior to sticking your junk in them. Get ready for those, these bitches will beat your door down at 2am because someone else car is in the driveway after you blew them off a month ago.

Comment

I met my wife on eHarmony. I knew for a fact from the pictures she posted that she was fit as a fiddle and there was no skin showing. If you can't tell from the pics, she's probably skinny fat or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Also, in my experience with Tinder, every single girl who has " not DTF " in their profile is in fact DTF.
          All Tinder chicks are DTF. All Bumble chicks are femi-nazis or gold diggers.
          I'm so smooth you just better hope my gaze never falls on you.

I'm not gay, but I'll fuck you to prove a point.
          Now that's fuckin funny! I just spit my coffee out.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          If you are single get yourself on down to the Katy Trail in the afternoon on any day when the temperature is in the 60s. Huge bonus if you can make it on a Friday or Saturday. Make a stop at the Ice House. The whole area is a mecca devoted to the finest tender young asses that Dallas has to offer and they don't wear a lot of clothes when the weather is nice. I am way too old at this point but if I was a 20 to 30 something man that was single it would be like a damn buffet.
          It's still a hell of a place to go do some quality leering.

Oh, and if you want some size 0 chicks, just cruise a round a trailer park in a tow truck. You'll get more meth head blowjobs than you know what to do with if they think they're gonna have the car repo'd.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

There's nothing shallow about it, men prefer a certain look. It's a matter of genetics. That look is built into you so you'll pick the one that will most likely survive childbirth. If that's shallow, then nature is shallow. Or, we've got an epidemic of nasty land whales that need to go the way of the dinosaur. I'm the same as you man. My ol lady stays fit and that's the only way I'd ever have it.

How to bring it up? Make just tell em that you're fit and you're looking for a fitness oriented chick since it's something you want to have in common. Make it a relationship issue like it's something you want to be able to do together. Nobody can argue with that. Thus, she needs to send you a current pic of her. Not one from 10 years ago. Be a dick, you're the prize. You're going to be paying for everything so get what you pay for.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              If you are single get yourself on down to the Katy Trail in the afternoon on any day when the temperature is in the 60s. Huge bonus if you can make it on a Friday or Saturday. Make a stop at the Ice House. The whole area is a mecca devoted to the finest tender young asses that Dallas has to offer and they don't wear a lot of clothes when the weather is nice. I am way too old at this point but if I was a 20 to 30 something man that was single it would be like a damn buffet.
              I lived at the corner of Abbot and Armstrong for years and felt like a bear catching and eating salmon when I trolled for pussy there. I had a Manx cat that hung out on the trail all day long and I got calls from women constantly saying they found and/or loved my cat. I can not count how many times that cat got me laid.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Good stuff in here.

Where did I come up with a 0 or a 2? There's a girl in my small social circle with 6 pack abs, great ass, good tits, and while I have tried to close on it, she's rebuffed my advances. I'm a fishing buddy in her eyes. She's the 0-2. One of the other people in this social circle is the heaviest she's ever been, she's probably a 4 (according to the first girl), have slayed the shit out of that one, and she's on the outer limit of what I would allow. If the sex hadn't been what it was, I might never have gone back to that well.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

avoid the plenty of fish (POF.com) website! those girls on there are a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    avoid the plenty of fish (POF.com) website! those girls on there are a nightmare.
                    Wasn't bad before, my sister and brother in law met on there. Pretty much nothing but actual whores on there now.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Plenty Of Fatties is all that place is now.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm so smooth you just better hope my gaze never falls on you.

I'm not gay, but I'll fuck you to prove a point.
                        Lunch date?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          Lunch date?
                          haha, don't do it!

I had him over to the house once, he was trying to seduce me, but he quickly lost interest in me and set his sights on my wife and daughters.
                          I got him out of there as quick as I could...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Plenty Of Fatties is all that place is now.
                            That's all every place is now. Cause everyone's a food addict. Most dudes are too though. Seriously next time you're just out in the world, count how many fat chicks there are vs women that a guy would want. It's gotta be like 9 fat pigs to every 1 healthy woman. The fatties that work with the ol lady tell her she's "skinny". She tells them no, they're just fat lol.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              That's all every place is now. Cause everyone's a food addict. Most dudes are too though. Seriously next time you're just out in the world, count how many fat chicks there are vs women that a guy would want. It's gotta be like 9 fat pigs to every 1 healthy woman. The fatties that work with the ol lady tell her she's "skinny". She tells them no, they're just fat lol.

It all depends on where you live. During the week I'm in Uptown Dallas and fat chicks are in short supply. On the weekends I'm out in the country and there's no one around but when I hit the store I see fat pigs everywhere.

Comment

Man, Ill put up with a lot of shit to not have to think about dating again.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X