No announcement yet.

Skiing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CO passes can be downright treacherous in certain conditions. It just all depends on when the snow fell, how packed it is, when they last plowed, what the temps are now and how they have fluctuated, etc. Sometimes they are a breeze, and sometimes they get nasty before you have a chance to notice or react. So many factors. Heck, you can't even get up the road to my house with 2wd during most of the winter, and 4wd without aggressive tires isn't enough at certain times. But, they definitely do a better job of plowing and treating the main highways. Just be super careful and have chains ready just in case.

Comment

Looks like mother nature is going to smash my prediction of 100 inches by Christmas...they'll have over 100 by tomorrow morning at Wolf Creek.
      Last edited by ram57ta; 12-08-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I went to Monarch yesterday, very laid back and nice place but it’s far from Denver. The lack of crowd makes it nice for learning, tons of kids there kicking ass yesterday.
        Attached Files
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
        X