Online dating- this should be good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online dating- this should be good

First off, I expect this to go poorly for me, I expect to get roasted.

I was married for 11 years, dated her for 3 before that, and hadn't done much in the way of dating before her as I'd been in a serious relationship prior to that. Same girl for 14 years and no girls for the last 2. Got divorced almost exactly 2 years ago, my life has rebounded and I'm putting myself back out there. I thought that a road of solitude was the road I was happiest on, then I met someone, and when I say I met someone, I mean that lightning fucking STRUCK. There were a few hurdles that couldn't be overcome but it opened my eyes that I was ready to find the right person, at some point.

With respect to the online sites, where the pictures can leave you totally guessing, if you are a body-type guy, like my shallow-self admits to being, how do you broach the subject with whomever you're talking to?

Like- ayo, I need you to fit in to size 4 pants, on your worst day, a 0 or 2 on your best.

I had dinner recently with a gal I would never have even given a second thought to or look at. She looked normal in her pictures, then she arrives, and I'm like "I'm so fucked".

If a girl wears something bigger than a size 4, I'm checked out, turned off, not tryna throw my back out wrassling with her on the mattress.

SO, tell me what a shallow piece of shit I am (some of you), and tell me how to get the information I need to make an informed decision (others of you).
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

If all of their pictures are selfies where their head is tilted and angled up, it's a fatty. Some people like to use pictures from 10+ years ago. Ask for a selfie once you get her digits.

The most important thing to remember is that eating ass is date one stuff now.

Comment

Are you a scrawny dude? Just wondering.

Comment

I'm not gonna call you shallow, mostly because I don't care. But as a guy who appreciates curves, seems like you're missing out on a lot of fun to me.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        The most important thing to remember is that eating ass is date one stuff now.
        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          I'm not gonna call you shallow, mostly because I don't care. But as a guy who appreciates curves, seems like you're missing out on a lot of fun to me.
          Maybe, even..... a TON of fun!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Comment

I'm 6'1" 200 (average) I've always dated girls who were sporting, fit.

Date one, got it, wrote that down.

Curves are one thing, I like curves, I appreciate an ass that's an ass and not a void. Not looking for scrawny chicks either. Eat healthy and take care of your body.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

In my experience, thin girls have plenty of pictures showing who they are, and girls that are trying to hide do just that. If you have any doubt be prepared to have your suspicions confirmed. The whole point is to find a match, right? Any potential match won't be put off by references to being in shape, and let the fatties be offended.

Comment

Plan dates that require athleticism. Go rock climbing...indoor skydiving...hiking...etc.

Or go find people in person.

I sure as shit hope you're at least some form of fit to be this picky...6'1 200 sounds like it but you could also have a gut and a small penor for all I know.

Comment

Join a CrossFit gym and you won't have to worry about dating online. There will be plenty to pick from at the gym and typically they are horny as hell.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If you're shallow, I'm shallow. Overweight doesn't do it for me. If there's no full body pic, or if the camera angle is high and they're looking up, they're fat. If it says "Average" body type, 70% chance of fat.

Any woman that's even slightly good looking is going to have a thousand thirsty morons feeding them compliments and sending their ego to Kardashian levels, so prepare for picky women.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      Join a CrossFit gym and you won't have to worry about dating online. There will be plenty to pick from at the gym and typically they are horny as hell.
                      I was waiting for you to show up with gold. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        If you're shallow, I'm shallow. Overweight doesn't do it for me. If there's no full body pic, or if the camera angle is high and they're looking up, they're fat. If it says "Average" body type, 70% chance of fat.

Any woman that's even slightly good looking is going to have a thousand thirsty morons feeding them compliments and sending their ego to Kardashian levels, so prepare for picky women.
                        Thanks JC

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          That's probably the best advice you will get.

Comment

Also, in my experience with Tinder, every single girl who has " not DTF " in their profile is in fact DTF.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post

Maybe I don't know what a size 4 is but I thought that was still pretty small...as in not overweight.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              That's probably the best advice you will get.
                              Agreed. A gym, "boxing" club or church are great ways to find a girl.

Comment

Working...
                              X