• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The curse of reality tv.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Well, A&E seems to have nothing worth watching any longer.
      This is also true.

Comment

They cancelled a very good show.....asshats

Comment

Well I'm hoping someone will pick it up. Come on Netflix! Pick up a great show! It can't be that expensive to produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Well I'm hoping someone will pick it up. Come on Netflix! Pick up a great show! It can't be that expensive to produce.
            I have $100 for any crowd funding site they want to use, if Katee Sackhoff will leave the dirty voicemail I know she's capable of on my phone.
            Last edited by YALE; 11-22-2014, 09:38 AM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Good news, I saw the other day that NetFlix picked up the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Hell yes... I really don't know what I dig so much about this show. Part is sackhoff. Part of it is the story. The majority? I'd love to retire and be a sheriff in a beautiful snow filled county like that in one of our northern states. One day...

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  Hell yes... I really don't know what I dig so much about this show. Part is sackhoff. Part of it is the story. The majority? I'd love to retire and be a sheriff in a beautiful snow filled county like that in one of our northern states. One day...
                  And kill people every week! LOL J/K Kind of like CSI Miami where the CID LT. always shows up first and drops someone. Those guys are there last, way after the scene is secure.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    Right on, I love the scenery and I think Sackhoff makes some nice eye candy. I read on IMDB that parts of the show are filmed in New Mexico which I dig.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    And kill people every week! LOL J/K Kind of like CSI Miami where the CID LT. always shows up first and drops someone. Those guys are there last, way after the scene is secure.
                    LOL! I always figured that was right, what are these guys doing taking on the bad guys like that. Are CSI people typically armed and armored like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Right on, I love the scenery and I think Sackhoff makes some nice eye candy. I read on IMDB that parts of the show are filmed in New Mexico which I dig.

LOL! I always figured that was right, what are these guys doing taking on the bad guys like that. Are CSI people typically armed and armored like that?
                      In the rare event that they got out of the office, then, well, maybe. Generally the SHTF, we call CID, the detectives show up, and then the CID LT may make it to the scene if it's a big deal. That was my old department. In a smaller department you have way more of a chance of the CID LT showing up with the detectives, serving warrants, etc. In a really big department no way. CID does their job and then warrants goes out and grabs the guy. First 48 is fairly accurate.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        In the rare event that they got out of the office, then, well, maybe. Generally the SHTF, we call CID, the detectives show up, and then the CID LT may make it to the scene if it's a big deal. That was my old department. In a smaller department you have way more of a chance of the CID LT showing up with the detectives, serving warrants, etc. In a really big department no way. CID does their job and then warrants goes out and grabs the guy. First 48 is fairly accurate.
                        That's pretty much how I figure it would work, thanks for the insight. And First 48 is a quality show, I try to catch it on TV whenever I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Awesome!

Comment

So I just saw that Season 4 starts back up on Netflix on September 10'th. Wohooo!!!!

Comment

One of my favorite shows
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Hooray for season 4!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X