Battlefield 5/1 Reveal Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I'm not tired of futuristic multiplayer shooter games because none of them have been worth spending more than 10 minutes on.

COD? Fuck that. Shit franchise with shit games.

Titanfall? It got fun'ish when the game price came down to $5, so I bought it.

Battlefront? Mother fucking lollercoaster.

What else is out there that is worth spending the hours I have in bf4? What captures a large battfield experience with futuristic tech the same way BF2142 did? There's nothing currently to compare it to, and even a futuristic battlefield would have been a nice change. The play style of the COD games fucking sucks, no matter what era you put them in.

Battlefield 2143, given the new frostbite engine treatment, could be fucking glorious.
    I really want BF1 to be good, and really hope the beta is, but I don't see it being worth $60 plus DLC$50-60 to reload bolt action rifles, chase people with gas mask vision blockage, and ride around on a horse with a sword.
    I liked Planetside 2 for a while before they fucked it up. I was banking on The Division being good, and, while not completely let down, I am sort of disappointed in it. Someone needs to step up and build that "next big thing" because I'm tired of all the games I have, I'm tired of all the cheaters, and I'm tired of spending hundreds on DLC.

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
    After the mess that was bf4 I'll never buy another dice game. I couldn't even launch bf4 until 8 months after release.
    With the Windows 8.1 memory leak issue, I was fucked for a while with that game, too. And they denied there was an issue until the very freaking end.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I kinda wanted WWII. A full BF Vietnam would have been pretty cool as well
      That would be tits.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
      X