No announcement yet.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in DZ06 last night, our squad and a random squad were fighting one of the big mobs of yellow enemies, and for some unknown reason one of the "Non-Hostile Asians" as we call them, was within spitting distance of the boss whenever I launched the sticky bomb at him.

So it killed that guy. We played the "oh shit, sorry man" game, because I truly didn't mean to waste him. Whenever he got back, and picked his stuff up, we mopped up the mob, then went to an extraction. In the midst of the extraction, some shots were popped off.

We went full Rogue-tard, ended that shit before it got hairy. Picked up all their shit, and headed south.

Good times.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I bought and installed it last night, but couldn't get it to play. After the initial set up questions it would take me to a black screen. I could hear sounds, like the cursor going over buttons, but it would never display anything. I guess I need to do some research.
      A lot of people have been having to run it in Windowed (Fullscreen) mode as opposed to just straight Fullscreen mode.

When you hear sounds, hit Alt+Enter. That's the shortcut to put it into Windowed Mode instead of Fullscreen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        A lot of people have been having to run it in Windowed (Fullscreen) mode as opposed to just straight Fullscreen mode.

When you hear sounds, hit Alt+Enter. That's the shortcut to put it into Windowed Mode instead of Fullscreen.
        Groovy. Thanks Broseph.

Comment

• Haven't bee to the DZ yet, when you are killed do you lose your stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I bought and installed it last night, but couldn't get it to play. After the initial set up questions it would take me to a black screen. I could hear sounds, like the cursor going over buttons, but it would never display anything. I guess I need to do some research.
            Did you get it through Uplay or Steam?

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            So should I get this game for PC? I really like BF4 and GTA V. It looks like it has the feel of GTA V.
            Most definitely.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              Haven't bee to the DZ yet, when you are killed do you lose your stuff?
              Not all of it but you can drop some of what you picked up.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Comment

• Just in case you feel slighted.

Comment

• Well, I guess I'm glad I never bought it. And here I was waiting for it to be a sale item on Steam.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Well, I guess I'm glad I never bought it. And here I was waiting for it to be a sale item on Steam.
                      If it goes on sale, I would still buy it for the single player and co-op story mode, but I'm kinda pissed I spent $60 on it, and I'm glad that I decided to hold off on buying the season pass for the DLC.

Comment

• As an op-ed, IMO, one of the dark sides of the having high speed internet and game developers: they no longer feel the need to actually have a "finished" game. They can hurry and rush out product with the ability to quickly add patches when it breaks.

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        If it goes on sale, I would still buy it for the single player and co-op story mode, but I'm kinda pissed I spent $60 on it, and I'm glad that I decided to hold off on buying the season pass for the DLC.
                        By the time it goes on sale as some XXX edition, hopefully, the fixes will be done (or most of the fixes).
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                        X