No announcement yet.

Shave cream and after shave....discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has always worked great for me and it's easy to get at WalMart.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      I only shave once every six months.
      Hey we missed you, glad you're back...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Hey we missed you, glad you're back...
        Lol thanks for the lil timeout. I’ve been rediscovering how badass honey badgers are. I saw this thing last night where the badger took on a cobra the cobra bit the badger. The badger started eating the cobra. then the badger passed out for two hours from the poison. And then it woke up and finished eating the snake. So I learned “Honey badger don’t Care” then there was the one where the two honey badgers took on six loin’s. After the fight it’s funny because the announcer was like at that moment the honey badger decided he wants some more and went back in for another round.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Lol thanks for the lil timeout. I’ve been rediscovering how badass honey badgers are. I saw this thing last night where the badger took on a cobra the cobra bit the badger. The badger started eating the cobra. then the badger passed out for two hours from the poison. And then it woke up and finished eating the snake. So I learned “Honey badger don’t Care” then there was the one where the two honey badgers took on six loin’s. After the fight it’s funny because the announcer was like at that moment the honey badger decided he wants some more and went back in for another round.
          Welcome to 2014.

Comment

Last edited by Rick Modena; 03-12-2019, 11:56 AM. Reason: learn how to post pics
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Walmart brand for me.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I dry shave

Comment

Working...
                X