No announcement yet.

Gouging at the Gun Show..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Yale doesnt know what the fuck nomenclature means. He thinks vernacular is the only descriptor of any sort of word bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Oh and Yale doesnt know what the fuck nomenclature means. He thinks vernacular is the only descriptor of any sort of word bank.
      The ol' "clipazine" debate again?
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        The ol' "clipazine" debate again?
        Yes sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Yes sir!
          Whatever pumps your Mossberg, Holmes!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Whatever pumps your Mossberg, Holmes!
            Hahahaha god this is the second time in the history of the board that you've made me LOL. First time was your ms paint weightlifting injury.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
              local shop has pmags for @30 still, very pleased that he's not gouging like so many others. Blast & Past in Whitesboro, TX, Matt (the owner) is an extremely nice guy. Look him up if you are in the market for anything.
              Dude, that's still gouging. Not quite as bad as in the OP, but gouging none the less.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

red x arms has them for $19
                03 cobra

Comment

I've been noting stores/vendors fucking around. I understand it is free market and they are just getting paid. However, I have the freedom to not buy from them in the future. i.e. CTD - although I drove by their parking lot friday afternoon and it was jam packed. haha

I'm down to Academy and some online vendors that have not pissed me off.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                    red x arms has them for $19
                    Yes but they all show backordered..
                    WRX

Comment

This was at one of the local gun stores here.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        This was at one of the local gun stores here.
                        Which one so I know not to shop there.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Between The Walls

Comment

Call it what you want but it's the free market at work.

I won't buy a mag at that price. I won't buy a PMAG for more than $15 but some people will. I can't fault the gun shops for selling at that price if people are willing to pay it.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what the hell does one need with more that 3 or 4 mags per gun? Stripper clips are quick and a shitload cheaper! Having said that, I have never been in a firefight on the ground.
                              To combat vets, how many "loaded" mags are normal for patrol? During an extended engagement, how is ammo distributed?

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
                                Call it what you want but it's the free market at work
                                that's exactly what the store did over off of 30 and beltline.. sure they made a bunch of money but me and my friends will never step foot in that place again. we used to go in there often for ammo/parts/random stuff but i went twice during the first obama campaign.. i lost all respect for that place. if you were not in there to throw down $1000 on an ar they wanted nothing to do with you. that kind of "fuck them lets squeeze them dry" attitude is why i stopped going, and i know countless others who feel the same way

but hey it's their business!

Comment

Working...
                                X