No announcement yet.

Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy off Bryant Irving and 20 had just about anything you could want.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

'Nuff said
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Cabela's FW is stocking the ammo right now. There are about 100 of the CCI 22lr bricks out, and just about anything else you want. Still a limit of 1 box 22, though.

And Yale, or whoever was asking about 308, there are a few 100 rd boxes out with the ammo cans. $89

Comment

Nah, 89 cents a round isn't a discount. They were running a deal in the Black Friday ad at $7.49/20. That ends up being right at 40 cents a round after taxes.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah, that's why I posted the price up. As I said earlier, I'm not gonna pay any crazy amounts for ammo when obviously production has caught up or demand has gone down. The only ammo I don't see regularly is 22lr.

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
              Why is 22LR so hard to find? They also had PMAGS for 17.99.
              They are producing ammo with a higher profit margin instead of the $0.01 they might make on one 22lr round.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                They are producing ammo with a higher profit margin instead of the $0.01 they might make on one 22lr round.
                They are actually making as much 22 Long rifle ammunition as they can. CCI even added a shift to try and increase production.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  They are actually making as much 22 Long rifle ammunition as they can. CCI even added a shift to try and increase production.
                  Huh, I guess I was misinformed.

Comment

Just came from Academy in Mesquite. They have a lot of ammo in stock and no box limits. Saw a crap ton of 9mm and .223.

Comment

Gander mountain had 1400rd .22 buckets for 79. Fst86gt said they sold out with a quickness
                      2012 GT500

Comment

I was surprised with the amount of ammo the walmart of Burleson had the other day. They had plenty of 9mm and .223.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Gander mountain had 1400rd .22 buckets for 79. Fst86gt said they sold out with a quickness
                          yeah and Patrick took a picture of that same bucket for sale for $252.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Found plenty of .22lr

Comment

Someone needs to make a 40ft banner "We price gouge" and then put it across the building.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Employee Discount FTMFW!!!

Picked up a second job for the holidays at Academy in Lewisville.

Ammo and firearms are much more affordable with my discount!!!
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X