Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
    Employee Discount FTMFW!!!

Picked up a second job for the holidays at Academy in Lewisville.

Ammo and firearms are much more affordable with my discount!!!
    Hey buddy 'ole pal....
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i need a cricket .22 for Jr. yall ahve any in stock?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        i need a cricket .22 for Jr. yall ahve any in stock?

god bless.
        Yes, OD green or black?
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Hey buddy 'ole pal....
          LMAO! I might be able to help with ammo and accessories...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

What is a fair market price for that bucked of 22LR?

Comment

$60-65

Comment

I had a friend who worked there all through college. He said you do not get a discount on firearms.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                  What is a fair market price for that bucked of 22LR?
                  Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  $60-65
                  It should be like $40, maybe $45 if I can't bring my own damn bucket, and have to buy one of theirs.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    I had a friend who worked there all through college. He said you do not get a discount on firearms.
                    We get a discount on everything except feed (deer corn, hog bait, etc) and some electronic items. Everything else we get the standard employee discount. I worked there a couple years ago as well and bought several firearms with my discount.

Comment

WalMart on N Beach and N Tarrant has ammo cans of 5.56 and 9mm, but they're steep. 5.56 is 700 rounds, and I don't recall the pricing, but it was .50-.60/rd. The 9mm is 1200 rounds, and over .41/rd. They had several cans of each.

Comment

my wal mart had had the best prices on everything until the last 2 months or so. They are higher than a lot of online retailers now

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                          WalMart on N Beach and N Tarrant has ammo cans of 5.56 and 9mm, but they're steep. 5.56 is 700 rounds, and I don't recall the pricing, but it was .50-.60/rd. The 9mm is 1200 rounds, and over .41/rd. They had several cans of each.

Both were in the 500.00 range and it is Turkish ammo I believe. I picked up some 22lr for 100 rounds at 7.00, but yeah they are a little up there right now on some stuff.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Ammo

Buddy picked this up at a local walmart. Said they had 500 boxes no limit.

Edit: pic may have come over small. Tula 5.56 for $5.97.

Comment

Academy has plenty of Tula 5.56 for $5.99/box of 20 with no limit. Also hav 500rd spam cans of Tula for $159.99 and 20rd boxes of Monarch steel case for $5.99. No limits on anything except .22lr...

Comment

Buy 223 Rem / 5.56mm NATO Ammo at SGAmmo. We offer high quality and affordable ammo that is ready to fire right when you get it. Buy bulk ammunition at discount prices today!
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X