Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inteliscope

Anyone playing with this set up??

Discover the perfect scope for your stargazing adventures with Inteliscopes. From telescopes to binoculars, we have all the latest information and reviews to
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

lol

Comment

Taking tacticool to a new level.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
        Taking tacticool to a new level.
        I don't know. Supposedly it calculates windage and elevation for you.

Comment

Looks like a snake oil product to me.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I don't know. Supposedly it calculates windage and elevation for you.
            How is the smartphone going to measure wind speed. I guess the app can get estimated wind speed/direction from a weather source to help calculate. And use gps to estimate your local, elevation, etc.

Might be interesting to try long range shooting where wind and elevation would start to be a factor.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              How is the smartphone going to measure wind speed. I guess the app can get estimated wind speed/direction from a weather source to help calculate. And use gps to estimate your local, elevation, etc.

Might be interesting to try long range shooting where wind and elevation would start to be a factor.
              The app is free to down load if you want to play with it. It looks pretty cool.

It says it pulls your coordinates and then pulls data from weather.com ( maybe not the exact source, I can't remember) and figures it in. So it wont be 100% accurate, it should help a considerable amount. They are also making an app overlay for using it with the Iphone 5s flir one case. That's what I would really like to try out.

Comment

It can pull station data (like a lot of ballistic apps) but that won't help unless you are sitting next to the station. The problem is wind direction in relation to the target can vary by several factors.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I don't see a way to adjust elevation/windage for poi/zero...

Edit, you have to add a new "load out" then it has a button for "sight in"...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I asked for one for Christmas. I'll report back.

Comment

Got it mounted on the rifle. The mount is much larger than I thought it would be ( universal mount ). I like that you have a huge field of vision with this through the I phone. I don't see how you could keep it zero'd after taking your phone out of the mount without scoring lines on the mount and your phone to line up. I'll try and make it out to the range on Monday. Will follow up.

Comment

i dont see how it could hold zero without a phone specific case and mount.
                        i kinda like those ones you just put on the end of your scope, thats something i wouldnt mind trying out.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          i dont see how it could hold zero without a phone specific case and mount.
                          i kinda like those ones you just put on the end of your scope, thats something i wouldnt mind trying out.
                          They do make an iphone 5 specific mount that comes with a case.

Comment

Working...
                          X